HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLEMAGNE!!!

LIKE 3 PEOPLE WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE BIRTHDAY THREAD!!! WTF?! WISH ME A BIRTHDAY OF HAPPINESS!

Damn, I’m sorry dude. I didn’t even know it was your birthday. Happy birthday! What’d you do for your birthday? Get lots of nice presents? I don’t check out the birthday thread (partly because it is pointless thread since people end up making individual threads) so I didn’t even see it. I never really scroll down to the bottom of the page so I don’t see it there. I hope you had a good birthday.

I shouldnt even have to make my own birthday thread, i’m the coolest most loves person here!

Anyway, I got a PSP for my birthday, and a pair of shorts and a marvel comic encyclopedia, and a belt.

You sure it’s your birthday today…? I thought it was on April 15th.

Happy birthday.

EDIT: April 15th o_O weird, mine too.

Yeah, today is not my birthday, but so few people cared. Cuz they didnt notice. should I not be wished a happy birthday?

ROT.

ROT? what does that stand for?

Happy Birthday.
I wish you the best.

Decompose? Be eaten by insects and microrganisms afte… before you die?

get out of my dreams, and into my pants

CHAR!!! Happy birthday man!!!

Happy Birthday and i hope you are enjoying that Final Fantasy 3 cart i sent you.

I dont think you were active at the time

coughattentionwhorecough

Nah, I’m shitting ya.

I’m sorry baby, I havent been on all day cause evil school has been keeping me away. Happy Birthday smooch

Well, sorry that I dont check whose birthday it is every day.

But happy b-day.

If it weren’t for the fact that I can barely remember my own birthday, I would almost fell guilty for not remembering yours…

Anyway, a sort of late happy birthday to you then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy step in the countdown to oblivion… Erm, I mean, what they said, you big attention whore you! :stuck_out_tongue: snickers

Happy Birthday Char. :dancer: