Halloween

PG does stand for Parental Guidance and the number seems to mean at which age does a person seem to be intellectually and emotionally mature enough to watch it without either thinking he can replicate the stunts, having shitloads of nightmares for months to come, or will be influenced into becoming either a chainsaw wielding serial murdering sociopath terrorist or a gay libertarian. (I’ll admit that the last one there only happens in the most extreme of cases, or, at the very least, in the minds of those convinced that it WILL happen without fail unless they get out there and take it down first usually by bitching about it)

i dunno which is worse amirite guys

If I recall correctly, after either 6 or 8 PM, children under 6 are not allowed to go to R-rated movies. At least at Cinemark, that’s the policy. I remember because there’s this poster that says “Because the little stars can upstage the big stars” in my theater that I’ve seen so many darn times.

Truth is, I haven’t ever enforced that policy; adults should know what their kids can take.

If I recall correctly, after either 6 or 8 PM, children under 6 are not allowed to go to R-rated movies. At least at Cinemark, that’s the policy. I remember because there’s this poster that says “Because the little stars can upstage the big stars” in my theater that I’ve seen so many darn times.

Truth is, I haven’t ever enforced that policy; adults should know what their kids can take.

:runaway:The kids should know their limits too, It’s hard for me to admit that. Like today, I was bored so I felt like looking up my name in the member’s list, I came across some perverted avatar so I looked at the guy’s profile and it had some link to some subliminal messages flash, or whatever it was. I think the 3rd example played some song backwards, it scared the hell out of me. You’d know why if you looked for yourself, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

(i.e. 8 bit theater + Cradle of Filth for the lazy among you)