Halloween is not only for kids!!

Why are people saying that I’m too old for Trick-or-Treating!? I just wanna have some free candies to eat~~!! Who would’ve know how old I am if I were to wear a mask covering my whole friggin’ head?

Adults do not go trick or treating, they go treat or beating. It’s pretty much the same, you just tag along a blunt object.

at twenty years, you may be getting a bit old. But if people will give you candy, take it. a good way to go about is to trick or treat with a young sibling or friend and say your protecting the kid from the weirdoes at this time of year.

I know this kid that tried to scare me.
I hawked a loogie on his face and he ran away crying :slight_smile:
(That is a roundabout way of saying you can trick or treat at any age :D)

I stick up a large sign saying ‘VICARGE, GET IT?’ on the front door. Anyone who tricks or treats my father hits with a Bible, as they obviously don’t get it.

Originally posted by Steve
I know this kid that tried to scare me.
I hawked a loogie on his face and he ran away crying :slight_smile:
(That is a roundabout way of saying you can trick or treat at any age :D)

Cool~ Kids in my neighbourhood are mean!! very mean very mean!! If I don’t give ‘em candy, they take my pumpkin out to the streets and bash it like crazy…whoa… Don’t wanna think about that incident anymore… My poor lil’ pumpkin’s head wuz… Totally screwed.

I ran into about 20 houses that gave me candy, even though I’m far too old for trick or treating. Might as well, right? 8)

Fenril, did you actually go out this year? 8P

Far too many stupid fuckers running around for me to waste my time on Halloween, so I tend to just hit the candy like an addict. But I also deal the candy ;p

Anyway, about 5 minutes ago, this kid comes to my door. I give him some candy, and I’m actually notoriously generous. Well, this kid is all like “May I have some more please?”. After ringing my bell 9000 times, I say “Wrong costume kid, you don’t look like Oliver Twist.” His mom chuckles, and I close the door.

Fuckers.

My sister came up with a few ideas … like, you dress up as someone and has a bag of candy, and when someone knocks on the door, open it and say “Trick or treat!” and hold the bag out as if you’re expecting them to give you something, then look confused.

It doesn’t bother me because my sister is still trick-or-treating (we didn’t go this year b/c I’m too old and she had no one else to go with) and she just gives me the candy she hates which happens to be all the ones I love. See, it works out perfectly!

Or you can go to some store and buy candy for 75% off the next morning. ^.^:moogle:

I went trick or treating. First we always go to my dad’s work trick or treat thing, which everyone does so we get a load of candy there, actually more than enough so several years I didn’t bother going anywhere else. This year I went out with my sister and hit a bunch more houses, then they went home but I saw this kid I know and we around for about an hour and a half more hitting more houses. My reward? Over fifteen pounds in candy, valued at well over 70 dollars. It will last me months. Trick or treating isn’t about how old you are. It’s about free candy. You just walk up to a door wearing something you wouldn’t usually wear, say ‘trick or treat’ and ‘thank you’, and people just hand you candy. For nothing. All you have to do is the footwork. What a great country. And as I get older, I simply graduate to the full face mask to conceal my age.

i got picked up by the fuzz and driven home and the guy talked to my mom real quick. we were smashing pumpkins and when we were going up to a door to get some, suddenly we see a door open and bolt. so i guess that guy called the cops. i hope hes fucking happy.

I had a pretty good 'ween.

I basicaly got no school, as we spent the whole day on this halloween shindig.
I went on a candy run, and got a half-decent haul.
After that, I went to a halloween party that my uncle was throwing. It was fun.

And I don’t care if people think I’m too old to trick-or-treat…I loves the candy. :hahaha;

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
[b]I ran into about 20 houses that gave me candy, even though I’m far too old for trick or treating. Might as well, right? 8)

Fenril, did you actually go out this year? 8P [/b]

Yea I went out last night… for dinner~ Shucks… didn’t get any free candies this year. Don’t wanna go out this year without a mask on… else the kids will pick on me. Boo hoo…

Halloween is for kids.

Originally posted by Fenril_Knight
Cool~ Kids in my neighbourhood are mean!! very mean very mean!! If I don’t give ‘em candy, they take my pumpkin out to the streets and bash it like crazy…whoa… Don’t wanna think about that incident anymore… My poor lil’ pumpkin’s head wuz… Totally screwed.

And The Lord Said “Fret Not My Son,” for Lo, the Lord Did Provide Kaiser with A Garden Hose, a Gun Nozzle attachment, and bushes in which to hide himself.

And The Lord Spake, saying “Hide ye in yon bushes, and affix thy gun nozzle to the open end of thy hose, and turn thy garden hose to full blast.” And when the brats did come to Kaiser’s house, and tried to smasheth his pumpkin which they did covet and could not have, Kaiser did leap out of the bushes and did spray them mercilessly with cold water on a frigid night.

And the brats did run home, and The Lord did strike each brat with a bad chest cold, and they did have to ingest icky cold medicine instead of their extorted candy.

From The Book of Kaiser, Chapter 10, verses 31-33.

You are too old for Trick-or-Treating, it’s simply reality, and it hits the back of the mind of every teenager who acctually has enough stupidity to go out and get candy on a holiday that has nothing to do with candy in the first place… Grow up, seriously…:hahaha;