hair and brushes

What if he says “yes”?

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
What if he says “yes”?

[spoiler]Well, it was a set-up, and he could have said yes and made us laugh- but no, you ruined the potential joke. >_>

And if he said it seriously, it would only make me shake my head in disbelief.[/spoiler]

I usually just grab a big chunk and pull most of it out. Then I run it under water, pulling a few strands now and then.

My hair is usually long and thick, though sometimes we cut it just below the shoulders.
Girls can cut their hair short if they want. The only problem I see is that they risk being mistaken for boys.

Oh my god, I cant beleive you can make a thread like this and I cant. Its ridiculous. Worst… Topic… EVER! Use a FORK!

a thread about hair styling?

facepalm

I just ignore it. It’s annoying as hell, but then I get a comb.

And a little-bit-longer-than-shoulder haircut is good. Sometimes long hair kicks arse though. I’ve rarely seen a good-lookin’ girl with short hair. With some it works out, others, nah.

I’ve seen a moderate amount of girls who look good with short hair. Bottom line: long hair is time consuming, and annoying as all hell (believe me, I should know)… so girls shouldn’t be chastised for wanting to make life a little easier (like most men get it - at least in the hair department) :stuck_out_tongue:

I pull hair out of my brush fairly frequently. I also wash my brush with detergent sometimes to remove the hair grease which collects on it.

i don’t really care much about my hair…all i care about is making sure it’s not an unsightly mess. i have somewhat long hair(not as long as in my avvie…just yet), but i’ve never needed to worry about it.

Originally posted by Astral
I’ve seen a moderate amount of girls who look good with short hair. Bottom line: long hair is time consuming, and annoying as all hell (believe me, I should know)… so girls shouldn’t be chastised for wanting to make life a little easier (like most men get it - at least in the hair department) :stuck_out_tongue:

There are also some men (Like me) that are sorta masochist and use it long (Mine reaches almost half of my back in a ponytail), it’s a real pain to wash/dry/whatever it.

Why don’t I cut it? Simple, I look horribly dorky with short hair; women started paying attention only after I let it grow.

I despise my hair short. It got fluffy really easily too -_-

Originally posted by Sinistral
I despise my hair short. It got fluffy really easily too -_-

My hair does that when short as well, and it also kinks and curls in ways which I dislike. Unless I add enormous amounts of hair gel (which I dislike also), it looks silly.

Just don’t use round brushes. Once your hair is wrapped in it, it’s all fucked, believe me, I’ve made painful experiences with that :wink:

Good thing my brush ain’t round then…I don’t know a magic trick to fix it either, I usually settle for a Q-tip or pull with my fingers.

This one time stuck a new pencil over my ear while I was sketching, and I suddenly lost it…I couldn’t find it until my neck started itching…yep, I lost an entire pencil in my hair. :slight_smile: