hair and brushes

Anyone have an easy way of getting hair out of brushes (particularly round ones) ?

If it’s all matted around the base of the bristly-thingies (damn you lack of vocabulary (insert Homer saying he’ll stab his brain with a Q-tip here)), just pull it out.

well, I can’t get all the hair off of them, but use a pair of scissors and go up the middle… take out what hair you can and just continue… you should have little hair left, where sometimes I just dip it in a glass of rubbing alcohol… takes out any unwanted stuff… you should have little hair left.

I pull it out , its annoying. This is why I ask.

Originally posted by Cala
If it’s all matted around the base of the bristly-thingies (damn you lack of vocabulary (insert Homer saying he’ll stab his brain with a Q-tip <a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/tenchimaru/brain.wav”>here</a>)), just pull it out.

Originally posted by Orakio
well, I can’t get all the hair off of them, but use a pair of scissors and go up the middle… take out what hair you can and just continue… you should have little hair left, where sometimes I just dip it in a glass of rubbing alcohol… takes out any unwanted stuff… you should have little hair left.

I get a comb (Heheh, yeah I have a brush AND a comb :P) and I use it to rake out the majority of it. The rest of it can mostly be gotten out by running it through strong running water (Turn the faucet on full blast) for a moment, and then raking it again and picking out the last little bit. But you have to start doing it every day! It’s really annoying if you wait for a long time cos that makes it hard.

I just pull it out occasionally.

I use a comb, personally.

Oh, and speaking of hair- fuck you, Sin (title). :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s with the obsession with hair all of a sudden Sin?

Brushing my hair’s a bitch and my brush is a bitch.

I love my brush… it works great and my hair has never been better :slight_smile:

I use to have long hair, to the middle of my back, but then I got it cut short, not guyish short but about to my ears short. It’s longer now but I either have my hair pulled back all the time or I wake up in the morning a total mess… I where it in a pony tail while I sleep, that way its not too messy when I wake up.

But, I don’t have too much trouble with brushing my hair. Though, I’m not much of a hair sytlist.:slight_smile:

Meh, I don’t really bother with my hair at all. Most I do is wash it. I don’t even comb it in the morning.

women shouldn’t have short hair.

Originally posted by Sinistral
women shouldn’t have short hair.

I like women with short hair…

Of course- I like women with long hair as well, but I prefer shorter hair.

Also- you really shouldn’t go dictating what people’s hairstyles should look like.

rare are the chicks I’ve seen that look good with short hair.

I don’t know what to say… I gusse you’re a big meanie, sir Sinistral. :stuck_out_tongue: My hair has grown since my last hair cut. It’s curly and thick, so it’s hard to brush it.:thud:

i don’t brush my hair.

Originally posted by Sinistral
rare are the chicks I’ve seen that look good with short hair.

We obviously have different tastes.

And so do these “chicks.” Do you think that every woman should cater to YOUR taste? :stuck_out_tongue: