hah, what a waste of cash

Im relativly sure I remember hearing about someone selling a lung or something on ebay.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
aww man why would you sell your virginity on ebay? What if some big fat guy buys it?? :eek:

First question: obviously, for $$$
Second one: so what, $$$ compensates it

Shakes head in disbelief

Selling a prayer! That’s like paying somebody to say grace at the dinner table. No thanks, I got my own prayers to say, I don’t need anyone else’s

Originally posted by BahamutXero
bNo thanks, I got my own prayers to say, I don’t need anyone else’s[/b]

The person who’s buying it must be mute.

That may be true, but I believe that prayers don’t have to be said to be heard.

Dude. I just may sell <b>MY</b> soul on there. If someone actually buys it it’s their loss.

I saw someone selling their left testicle on eBay once. I found it particularly funny, because we were just searching for random things on eBay, and my friend suggested “left testicle.” I looked, and sure enough, it was there. There was no matching right testicle for sale. The guy claimed that he was selling it for scientifc reasons, and people should only bid on it if they needed it for scientific or medical purposes.

That was a couple of years ago, and I’ve yet to see any testicles on there since. Though, if you act now, you can relieve any <A HREF=“http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2942663638&category=45206”>searing pain you might have in your testicles</A>.

Ladies need not apply, I guess.

[edit]
I’d like to claim, unless someone else can prove me wrong, that, to date, this is probably the post that mentions the word “testicle” the most. And, uh, no, I’m not proud of that fact. :smiley:
[/edit]

I should sell my soul over and over again. I’ll be rich! I could sell other spiritual based “items” too.

Originally posted by Steve
Dude. I just may sell <b>MY</b> soul on there. If someone actually buys it it’s their loss.

I actually think that I will sell my woes on E-Bay… my soul is too much of a risk. I’ll pack my “woes” up in a box and send it to them.

Who would wanna sell their soul? It’s ridicilous… >_< Doesn’t make sense… oh well Chris-chris, don’t think too much, you’ll hurt your brain.

I don’t really believe in souls. That’s why.

Yeah some people are way over fanatical about buying a “soul” and get easily screwed over by someone who just wants to make money. Who really is that delusional anyways to think that they can have something that has no solid form. Some people these days, i tell ya…

the guy selling it will probably never pray for you anyway…and sadly i think someone will buy it.

ahhh the power of ebay…

Y’damn right the power of e-bay
$400 for a bunch of air and faith :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, I remember when someone sold an PS2 box for like, $600 after the system came out. The sold the ps2 BOX, the cardboard thing it came in when you buy it.

What a great source of entertainment…

Yup
I’m probably going to do it.
I’m absolutely serious.

That’ll be hilarious. Sell your soul for $50, send a piece of paper, rinse, repeat. :stuck_out_tongue: