Hah, tattoo lovers got suckered

Really?I never heard about that, since when did BS have a tattoo? I bet the media was all over her (which is why I can’t understand why I never read about it…it’s funny when “celebrities” get ridiculed like that)

I believe that is fo fucking funny… ahhaha… lolollzz…
As it is a hoax or not I hope that a bunch of people in oblvion who have read this learn something.

I’ve seen people getting tatooed with japanese words on their backs without knowing what those words or kanjies mean. Japanese tatooers usually take a lot of fun on writting funny things, and people will think they have something cool on their backs and arms just because japanese is cool.

Angelina Jolie has a tatto of a thorned cross (or something) below her belly button, and a phrase that when translated out of the language its in (latin, I think) means “that which makes me, destroys me”.

See, I want a tatto like that, but it would have to be something cool like that, not just something wacky. Something that means something.

Box #1
“Excuse me, do you know Chinese?”
“No?”
“Well, I do.”
Box #2
“And I was just wondering: Has someone conned you, or have you tattooed ‘ass’ on purpose?”
Box #4
“You’re evil.”
“Maybe so, but I’m a bastard (Closest word I could think of) at getting us seats.”

It just seemed appropriate.

The lesson of this. Before you get a tattoo in a foreign language: Learn what it means.

That sounds like something I’d read in The Onion. I wish that was for real, because it’s too funny for it to remain unreal. lol.