.hack//sign

gasp, how could there not be thread in existence about this show. i mean it’s about being trapped in a game. honestly i wouldn’t mind all that much, espescially considering that once you die you pop right back.

imagine being trapped in a Final Fantasy game. mmmmmmmmm
euphoria:ah-ha!:

I’ve heard some say that it rocks… And I’ve heard some say that it doesn’t… Never seen it myself

Imagine your body in a coma.

Summary of hack sign.

Tsukasa: OH NO. I CAN’T LOG OUT. HELP.

Tsukasa: OH NO. I AM A GIRL.

YES I CAN LOGOUT. DUNNO HOW, BUT IT’S A HAPPY ENDING, SINCE I AM NOW A LESBIAN WITH SUBARU.

NB, that was… half-way accurate. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got the whole series on my computer. Contact me if you want it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh. It’s a tad too boring for my tastes.

It’s not bad. It’s slow as heck and not much happens in an episode.

I saw up to episode 11 or so. I didn’t really get bored with it, I just deleted it because I needed space for other things.

I’ve seen it at the university (there’s an anime club). I love that anime, but the end ist weird…

The soundtrack is flabbergasting and Tsukasa is soooo cute.In my sight he will ever be a boy! (but a gay one, of course)

In Japan there is a lot of aditional stuff of it (PS-games, a manga, an OVA…)
Here in Europe nothing of it is released.

Besidesm, I’d love to live in a Fantasy Game world, but not the one from .hack… rather FF or Lufia…

Originally posted by baka-neko
In Japan there is a lot of aditional stuff of it (PS-games, a manga, an OVA…)

The games are good, what I’ve seen of the manga is ok, and LIMINALITY isn’t all that special.

Add some KEY UV ZEE TWILIGHTUH in your summary and it’s all good.

The games are good, what I’ve seen of the manga is ok, and LIMINALITY isn’t all that special.

LIMINALITY is the OVA, isn’t it?

I’m thinking of buying the manga. Can you tell me how many volumes there are?

I havent seen the manga so i can say anything,and the games are one of my favorites.I like SIGN better than LIMINALITY but the opening songs for each one of the LIMINALITY videos just ROCK

I’m thinking of buying the manga. Can you tell me how many volumes there are?

Currently only two in English. All together, I dunno.

And what is the manga about?
Is it after or before the anime? Is it about Tsukasa or Mimiru?

It’s about lots and lots of SEX!!! Er, wait, that was the doujinshi, not the manga. Never mind, I don’t know what the manga is about.

And what is the manga about?
Is it after or before the anime? Is it about Tsukasa or Mimiru?

The entire series revolves around the games, not the anime. And I can’t say without spoilers.

http://www.tokyopop.com

Go there

Ok, I’ll go there. :moogle:

Does anyone know where to get the soundtrack from?

Kazaa, though it is slow…
http://www.net-slum.net/hacksignmusic.html

or just go there, they have most of it…