Gunstar Super Heroes

<A HREF=“http://1up.com/do/feature?cId=3140199&did=1”>Pardon me, I need new pants.</A>

Treasure for the gamegasm.

HAHAHA FUCK YOU PSP GUNSTAR FUCKING HEROES!

Frickin sweet.

I don’t think the GBA is in competition with the PSP. Now, if this was a DS Gunstar game, I’d be with you in that chant. Hell, I’m with you anyway.

GUNSTAR <B>FUCKING</B> HEROES!!!111

Laser + homing = really cheap
Laser + fire = JEDI!!!

Faints because of the exitement

And there was much rejoycing. :biggrin:

Too bad the combo weapons are gone… but I still can’t think of anything I want more than this now. A sequel to the best run and gun ever… that’s a pretty high standard to live up to.

I’d like another Mischief Makers

I’d like another [insert Treasure game here]. That studio is seriously awesome.

I’d like another Radiant (not Ikaruga, a real other Radiant, though I wouldn’t mind another Ikaruga, either). I’d also like another Guardian Heroes, other than the GBA one.

What did you think of the GBA Guardian Heroes? I played the heck out of it on the plane to England and really loved it.

It’s good, but not as good as the Saturn one.

Woot. Gunstar is awesome. I can’t remember why, though.

Dude, so would I. Mischief Makers fugging rocked.

Dude, Gunstar Heroes was so friggin fun.

Ooh, nice!

Even though it’s more or less a carbon copy of Gunstar Heroes, I’m hoping that this game’s release opens up the possibility of Media Vision releasing a port of Gunner’s Heaven here. 8)

mms://zdmedia.wmod.llnwd.net/a111/o1/1UP/original%20gunstar%20footage_148k.wmv

direct link to a video for those who ate fucking lazy

awesome

Bah, forget Radiant Silvergun and Ikaruga. I want Border Down, dammit ! ;; I wish I wouldn’t need to import a Japanese DreamCast just to play it ><