Gundam SEED: Stargazer. Or milking the money cow, your pick.

Remember me asking about SEED Destiny? Well, the torrent I was downloading from BoxTorrents kept leaving files at 90ish% so I browsed the comment section to see if anyone was complaining. The last post had this:

http://www.seed-stargazer.net/

I don’t know enough about this stuff to say if it’s real or not. Anyone confirm/deny?

Oh and again, if you are going to comment on the plot, I beg you double check tagging everything concerning Chapter 30 onwards. Except for Kira killing Stellar, some idiot in BoxTorrents put that on his comment >:(

EDIT: Alright, I checked Sunrise and between those funny squiggly things Japanese call letters I found the same link posted above. I guess it’s real, but I have no idea whether it’s a sequel or something like an OVA/movie compilation of the previous series (Wouldn’t be the first time).

It’s gonna be 3 episodes, each 15 minutes.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO STRIKE

So, what is it? Considering the date I suppose it’s going to be a mini-sequel, but what about?

<i>Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E.73 Stargazer is a 3-episode ONA/OVA taking place immediately after the “Break the World” event (An event that happens in the start of Gundam Seed Destiny).

Stargazer will star Sven Cal Bayan, a 19-year old male Natural who is a second lieutenent of the Earth Alliance`s Phantom Pain special forces and pilots the GAT-X105E Strike Noir, and Selene McGriff, a 28-year old female Coordinator and a researcher of the “GSX-401FW Stargazer Project” for the Deep Space Study Development Institute (DSSD).</i> ANIBD

Looks like a side-story that follows along with Destiny, like the Astray manga I guess.

The Astray manga is pretty good. They could make a nice and short OVA series based on it.

Oops, I just found out that Astray existed. I have only found two volumes, is that it?

I’ve been reading the first volume and it’s nice, although Hyperion is a godmodder. C’mon, a Lumiere Armor even more convenient than the one in Artemis, installed on a suit! The Destroy is stupid, but this one isn’t too far.

Help me remember: During the Yakin Due battle Waldfeld calls out to the Astray Team, but back then I couldn’t distinguish them from the generic M1 Astray. Did the manga’s pilots get killed there too?