Gundam SEED Destiny: Updates Updates Updates!

SHUT YOUR MOUTH Saviour is AWESOME

Saviour will get PWNED!!!1! Thus, the new Justice is needed.

No way Lunamaria will get Saviour and Rey will get Impulse and the Minerva can field four Gundams at once instead of two versus the EAF’s eleventy bajillion.

Do you consider mass-production GM-Equivalents Gundams? If not, the only Gundams The EAF has are Gaia, Abyss, and Chaos. They have teh G.U.N.D.A.M. thing. I don’t rember any start up sequences with the mass-models, but i doubt they use the same system.

Sometimes I wish I followed stuff. But then I remember I only have so much hard drive space and physical time.

It’s still two Gundams and two Zakus vs God alone knows how many Mobile Suit Variations, Astrays and Murasames.

One Freedom can take out godzillian mobile suits. :ah-ha!:

But they’re taking on nameless minions, y’know they’ll win. Of course, they don’t know that… I think i’m wrong about this, but aren’t the ZAFT suits generally better than the EAF suits anyway?

Either that, or coordinators are generally better pilots than the EA peeps.

I’m guessing that the Windams are about on par with the ZAKUs but once GOUFs go into the mass production, the EA will be in big trouble until Destroy comes out.

I’m on ep. 27 right now. :\ Such a cliffhanger.

I made this for ADTRW, maybe someone here will like it:

http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/35542/size/big/sort/2/cat/521

abyss go bye bye?

Impulse beats Abyss, but Saviour and Zaku go bye bye too. Then <strike>Psycho</strike> Destroy Gundam burns Berlin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just saw ep 28. I hate Cagalli and Shinn even more now.

BTW, the Seed OVAs came out. Basically, they are three OVAs summarizing all of Seed, and they included a love scene between Fllay and Kira…

*gets

ok i saw all the way up to ep 40 the princess of orb is mean :smiley: o im dagon by the way…the new hyukishiku reborn the name Akatsuki

Interesting pic of shiho, but did’nt she appear already in GSEED?

ep. 43 = 4:46

ep. 43 = 5:09

another one episode:

Ugh, why did you necro, this series is just so awful. I do admit the resemblance to Flay is weird.

This reminds me… the picture below is completely bs, yea?

I did fall for that one the first time I saw it.

Yep. I thought it was awesome though. :smiley: