Gundam SEED Destiny 34

HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT

WHAT THE FUCK

FUCKING AWESOME

INDEED

But they’ll probably pull a Fraga with Kira.

Yeah who else would they get to pilot Strike Freedom. I hope that they will give good explanation on how he survived a nuclear explosion

It wasn’t a nuclear explosion. Remember that as soon as Freedom’s N-Jammer Canceller’s were destroyed it’s reactor would have shut down instantly (beam sabres disappeared), so it couldn’t be that. Plus the stab wasn’t anywhere near the cockpit. As to what DID cause the explosion, we can’t tell yet. God I can’t wait for 35/

It’d be soooo funny if Kira woke up next to Lacus again.

I’m still waiting for SEED-Fansub’s version… Oh the agony…

Man… I was hoping Shinn would get whooped good too. After all of Freedom’s “I’m infinitely better than you are”-ness It’s kinda hard to believe he couldn’t take out more the Zaft Suits. And Shinn was just kinda daring Kira to kill him the entire time. Ah well, If he had done anything diffrent, he wouldn’t have been Kira.

Shinn has fallen to the dark side of the Force… :enguard:

whats the name of the pilot of the buster gundam…i think thats what the gundam is called right, buster? I havent seen it for a while now, so i thought id ask.

Deakka/Deaka/Deakka/

Buster’s busted, so he’s using Zaku Warrior instead.

It’s not like it’s made a really big diffrence for him, he’s still just artillery.