Gun Bound

BEST. EVER.

http://gunbound.net/

If any of you are interested in downloading and playing with little robots with lasers, or explosions, or turtles that shoot water…which I guess could be a “laser” of some sort…then this game is for you!

If you’ve heard of the game Worms, it plays very much like it. Except with cuter, robotic things, and explosions, and lasers. Did I mention lasers?

Sorry, but uhh, we discovered this awhile back. I’m currently a gold axe(maybe double gold), and I think a few other people still play.

I Used to play that game, but i stopped due lag issues. (I’m on a 400Mhz Comp :P)

Yeah, poor Kor’s comp is teh sux0rz. Too bad, since Kor actually was fun to play since he didnt take it seriously. :smiley: LAV KOR :D~~~~~~~~~ or someshit

Man, I’m so behind the times. ;_;

Just yesterday I found out that ABBA isn’t the in music anymore. ;___;

Tis a dark day – a dark day indeed.

p.s. I <3 saccharine humor.

So this is like worms with out the uhhhh… worms right?

I am downloading this tommorow got to work today. Name is RamzaHolyOne if you want to know.

I have it…still play now and then. GGCrono4 I am.

I still play, Metal Axe, Kazama. Heavy armour and magician hair own you all :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Sun Demon
Yeah, poor Kor’s comp is teh sux0rz.

I’m getting a new comp in 2-4 weeks.

Hopefully, with a 1.6Ghz processor, probably, with a 1.2Ghz one.

I’ll be back in GB…someday…to get my ass whipped again :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
I still play, Metal Axe, Kazama. Heavy armour and magician hair own you all :stuck_out_tongue:

No, delay+attack pwns you.

I still play, bitches. Nerosan. Double sided metal axe w/ gem.

Meh. I’m just a double metal axe. I play a bit but I have the same issues as Kor. I’m soooo fucking laggy it’s not funny. I’m concentrationg on shrining and writing now. Ah well.

Abba SO is the in music! :stuck_out_tongue: I listen to it all the time, y0 :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Play I started, Pierson I am, pwn you with my electricity I will.

KorAlvein I am.

And a Double Hammer is my rank.

I also need equipment. Want to save for lovely lovely clothes…

baha, i’ve got everything i want and i havnt played in a few days. so uh anybody but nero wanna get pwnd?(that meaning nero would at the very least be an even match, or he’d destroy me)

Ohhh…I wanna get pwned! I WANNA GET PWNED!!1

Name a Server and a Room.

I was the one who discovered it. Ages since I played last though, I formatted and haven’t reinstalled it yet.

It gets old and repetitive.

I like this game, and mah avatar in it, he rocks…punk hair, scar, street fighter shirt, and coffin…