Guh, Fucking 8 Legged Bastard

…actually I hoped people would NOT paste the appropriate link to it. -_-; Smooth. Thank you. rolls eyes

…but hey, who knows. Maybe there IS a small chance you will swallow that thing… :smiley: (hey, at least THEN it won’t bother you anymore, so that’d be a good thing)

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
[b]…actually I hoped people would NOT paste the appropriate link to it. -_-; Smooth. Thank you. rolls eyes

…but hey, who knows. Maybe there IS a small chance you will swallow that thing… :smiley: (hey, at least THEN it won’t bother you anymore, so that’d be a good thing) [/b]

Why would a spider get into a person’s mouth in first place? I believe you’d only eat one while sleeping if you’re a nightwalker (or whatever - those people who walk while they sleep)

Originally posted by Ren
Why would a spider get into a person’s mouth in first place? I believe you’d only eat one while sleeping if you’re a nightwalker (or whatever - those people who walk while they sleep)

Somnambulist.

Why shouldnt it? You sleep with an open mouth and snore, and tthe spider crawls into your mouth! plausible enough!
<.<

She’s harmless. And unless you try to swap them or make any abrupt movements, all spiders are harmless.
Just be glad it’s there, it kills lots of insects you certainly don’t want. All I say is that the average human does swallow a couple of flies in his life. Besides, not killing it will give you good karma.

…actually I hoped people would NOT paste the appropriate link to it. -_-; Smooth. Thank you. rolls eyes
Why? You think I’m gullible enough to believe I swallow 8 spiders unless someone re-assures me that I don’t? It’s been scientifically proven that no one swallows 8 spiders while sleeping in their lifetime, and I’ve known it was false for years.

i’m going to say this right now, spiders are like, the spawn of satan.
well, the one i swatted and killed that came back to life a week later was…
…At least I’m fairly sure I killed it…I may’ve just wafted it into my heater. But still, that thing was huge. I was pleased when i finally swatted it with my gameboy and gave it the finger. :hahaha;

I like the little spider(s) that leave(s) cobwebs in out of the way places in my room. I never see it(them), so it keeps out other bugs and leaves less food for potentially more annoying predators (bigger spiders, centipedes).

I hate centipedes. I would occasionally see one in my dorm room. 20 something legs, and very fast.

"The piercing radiant moon,
The storming of poor June,
All the life running through her hair,

Approaching guiding light,
Our shallow years in fright,
Dreams are made winding through my head,

Through my head,
Before you know, Awake,

Your lives are open wide,
The V-chip gives them sight,
All the life running through her hair,

The spiders all in tune,
The evening of the moon,
Dreams are made winding through my head,

Through my head,
Before you know, Awake

(SOLO)

Through my head,
Before you know,
Before you know I will be waiting all awake,

Dreams are made winding through her hair,
Dreams are made winding through her hair. "

-System of a Down “Spiders”

Originally posted by Vorpy
I hate centipedes. I would occasionally see one in my dorm room. 20 something legs, and very fast.

Centipedes aren’t beautiful like spiders, but I like them too. I keep distance from them, though. Fortunately they only like places with lots of leaves, so I have never seen one in my apartment.

Originally posted by MarsBar788
i’m going to say this right now, spiders are like, the spawn of satan.

The only demonish spawn around is you :get it?:

i like spiders, i think they’re cool. but thinking about waking up with one in your mouth would just make me sick.
im just glad that the spiders were i live aren’t that big

Originally posted by Tomiko
Why? You think I’m gullible enough to believe I swallow 8 spiders unless someone re-assures me that I don’t? It’s been scientifically proven that no one swallows 8 spiders while sleeping in their lifetime, and I’ve known it was false for years.

EVERYONE SWALLOWS 8 SPIDERS! DON’T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY! IT’S THE MATRIX, I’M TELLING YOU! THEY’RE MANIPULATING EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KILL PEOPLE BY LETTING THEM CHOKE ON POISONOUS SPIDERS WHILE THEY SLEEP!!!111111111111````````````````````````

IT’S THE MATRIX

No, in the matrix they are forced into your body by the agents, usually in the belly.