Guh, Fucking 8 Legged Bastard

Ok, so here I am chatting away in #rpgclassics, and this HUGE fucking arachnid sneaks up on me. It wasn’t exactly a tarantula, but it was big enough to damn near give me a heart attack.

So then I went and got a Jar to catch it, but when I came back, it was gone.

Now I’m paranoid it’s gonna sneak up on me again and crawl on me and shit unless I catch it. Someone hold me.

Believe me, she is as scared of you as you are scared of her.

Just leave her alone and she won’t get out of her hidding place. She’ll only get out some time after you have gone away from the room, and just to get into some other place where she thinks there’ll be nobody to disturb her.

I consider you lucky. A spider at home keeps insects away. I would let her go around the house as she wishes if I were you. There are a few small ones living in my apartment. since the day they appeared I haven’t had any troubles with ants nor roaches.

cuddles cute little Hades and then curls up in his comfy lap Yay
I am prepared to kill anything creepy! I hate spiders, i used to scream when i saw one, damn that archnophobia(?spelling) movie.
spots a creepy 8 legged whore IRON REAMER SOUL STEALER!

It’s Arachnophobia.

repeatedly pecks GSM on the top of the head because she hates spiders

It’s not the spider I’m afraid of. It’s the uncertainty. Can’t fight what you can’t see. I just wanna catch it and put it outside, but now I’m paranoid that it’s gonna sneak up on me again.

It’s kinda like comparing Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

Resident Evil: Heh. Another Zombie in a window. this game is comedy gold.

Silent Hill: Where the fuck are you? Are you behind this corner!? shivers in fear Whew… Not there… 28 hours later Holy shit where are you you bastard!? I’m about to snap! Fuck!

It’s creepy because I know it’s there but I can’t see/fight it.

Ah, if that were me I’d be on my chair screaming. I did that before. This huge ass thing fucking LUNGED at me on my bed…I was playing PSX in the dark and I saw this thing moved right in front of me face (I was laying on my stomach) and my spider sense tingled. i knew exactly what it was. I got up, whipped off my head phones, and it came towards me and I screamed. You know, how you walk over a bed, the matress sort of sinks? Well with every step I took the spider like, rolled closer and I was screaming for my mom and eventually jumped on my desk touching myself all over because I like, get obsessive compulsive when I see a spider, I get itchy.

Anyways my mom woke up and ran in, and killed it. It was a huge valley spider, the biggest Ive seen thus far and i carried it home in my suitcase from camping. Unknowingly ;_; One of the most disgusting things I ever did.

=( Well i like daddy long legs, they’re kinda cute and tiny sized spiders are ok. Yeah i know spiders are good for killing stupid flies and such, but why do they have to look so odd.

Originally posted by Evangelion
and eventually jumped on my desk touching myself all over
You purposely make your posts suggestive just for me, don’t you? >> Let’s not turn this into another leather thread.

You’re getting me itchy!!

No. No let’s not >.>

I used to be heavily arachnophobic, but now I can even stand them walking over my cloth without losing my nerve. I usually blow them away and let them go, and I don’t bother them when they are wandering throughout my apartment.

That would make me lose my sanity, kthx.

I used to go crazy because of them too, but years studying entomology and the fact that they simply LOVE me (they sometimes FOLLOW ME AROUND and are mostly eager to climb on me) made me rethink my fears. After all, they do us more good than bad, and there are no venomous spiders where I live. So I decided to have a peace treaty with them, which I have upgraded to an alliance over the years.

Dude, she wants to use the computer. Get the fuck off and give her a turn.

spider types www… (world wide web) I need to be put out of my misery

shudders spider stories.

I’m a wimp when it comes down to spiders; they just plain creep me out. Good luck in catching that spider and getting it out of your house Tomiko.

Did you know that every human swallows about 8 spiders in his life while sleeping? Other insects not included. ^.^ Good night and bon appetit, hadey. :smiley:

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Did you know that every human swallows about 8 spiders in his life while sleeping? :smiley:

I read that too somewhere. But I don’t believe it since I can’t come up with a way to count that stuff.

>.>

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Did you know that every human swallows about 8 spiders in his life while sleeping? Other insects not included. ^.^

Whee, I heard that many times too. Thanks, Steve. :stuck_out_tongue:

The same thing as Hades happened to me once, but the spider was on my pillow, before it disappeared. I don’t think they’re scary, though. I’m actually the one my roommates call when they find a spider in their room. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Yeah, I don’t know why I always make that mistake. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Ren. I see that was very important to you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Walhalla
I don’t think they’re scary insects, though.

And you are right, for they are not insects. They are arachnids.

Originally posted by Walhalla
Thanks, Steve. :stuck_out_tongue: