Guess who?

I think I kinda sorta remeber you…kinda…sorta. ^^;

Welcome back. sings the Cheers theme

Hi Aliena :wave: Welcome back ^^ I remmeber you (although you probably dont remember me, since we never talked lol :P)

Hey!

There you is!

Yeah, you did like totally disappear from these parts. And I’ve kinda sorta totally disappeared from DSL.

Oops. Oh well.

Yeah. Jump right in. Welcome back n’ stuff.

steals Aliena’s shoes

Welcome.:ulty:

Heey! Great to see you back Aliena, you’ve been missed as well as you see :slight_smile: Welcome back to the insanity!

pounces Aliena and hugs the stuffins out of her Hey Aliena. I was wondering where you went. But no mail this time. Mreh.

But I’m glad you’re back, and hope you’ll be around more often!

Note: I STILL have that MP3 of you signing “Melodies of Life”… Mehehehe

Yo, dude! I remember you! You sent in a bunch of fanfics when I was still doing work, and I remember reading them and being like, these are awesome! And then you made the recording of you singing Melodies of Life and I was like, she’s vocally talented too! Welcome back to RPGC, Aliena, and enjoy your stay n’stuff. :slight_smile:

-Mazrim Taim

Ooooo…I’m not a runaway dog anymore. Now I’m a mad duck!

Kaiser, it’s ok that you disappeared too…lol, did you know I finally had to ban someone? I felt so bad about it!

Weiila, did you get my fanfic email yesterday?

Mazrim & Starstorm, I put up a few other voice clips on that thread yesterday - I had forgotten I shared MoL here!

The rest, thank you guys!!

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]Yo, dude! I remember you! You sent in a bunch of fanfics when I was still doing work, and I remember reading them and being like, these are awesome! And then you made the recording of you singing Melodies of Life and I was like, she’s vocally talented too! Welcome back to RPGC, Aliena, and enjoy your stay n’stuff. :slight_smile:

-Mazrim Taim [/b]
Holy shit! I remember that! It was great!

(“That” being MoL)

Welcome back, ma’am.

If you don’t have the MP3 of her singing, you should be able to find it on RPGamer (yes, yes, RPGLamer, happy Merl? ;)) if you dig in their Sound Test section :slight_smile:

And yup, I did get your submission Aliena, I’ll get back to you on it soon. The fanfic archive sure will feel nostalgic getting another submission from a classic author (you were one of the first ‘big’ authors here, that’s what I mean. Not that you’re old! No! HELP!) like you pets the fanfic archive Listen, it’s already purring :slight_smile:
… oh, that’s StarStorm. My bad.

OK, this is freaky, but proves that reality has a sense of humor.

I see a thread called “guess who?”, but I didn’t look at the name of the author and the then as soon as I click it winamp randomizes to the song “Melodies of life” (still on my list of favorites :P) and then I see who just returned O_o

Anyway, welcome back :smiley:

I think I remember you. Welcome back!

Welcome back, Aliena :smiley: Happy that Sakimoto is co-composing with Uematsu on FFXII ? I’m just throwing this here because I remember you being a fan of his music :slight_smile: (Who isin’t ? :P)

AHha, welcome back =D

I remember you, too! And considering how rare that is, I’m glad I do XP

anyways, glad to see you back. Hopefully this time you wont’ be so short lived?

:kissy:

J0. Welcome back. Now get back to drawing s’more. And write s’more. And more voices!

Isn’t it fun to be back in demand? ^_^;

Originally posted by Weiila
… oh, that’s StarStorm. My bad.

No, that’s the archive. You ain’t around to properly pet me. Sniffle

Ah well, don’t you lvoe the earthbound titles? Ehe. Anyways, get into the chat sometime. Although… it might scare you off. Ahem. Don’t want that now, do we?

OK, I’m embarrassed now. lol…thank ya’ll for the kind words. It is good to be back, and Eden, I am planning on sticking around for much longer this time. Lots of things changed back last summer for me, but then they’ve all changed again and I’ve been trying to reconnect with some things/places/people I’ve really enjoyed.

Dragon God, you remembered! WOOHOO! You don’t know how happy I was when I heard the good news! Actually, I called it when I heard Akihiko Yoshida was doing the art for FFXII. I figured since it was that team, perhaps Sakimoto would show up to…and whaddayaknow? Several months later, they made the grand announcement. So between that and the very Vagrant-Story like look to the characters, FFXII may earn it’s honor as my second game ever to preorder (Xenosaga being the first).

And yeah, Weiila…RPLamer…lol…I’m still there a little bit (there are some really nice people there!), though I’ve been playing other places a lot more.

Originally posted by AlienaRose
Dragon God, you remembered! WOOHOO! You don’t know how happy I was when I heard the good news! Actually, I called it when I heard Akihiko Yoshida was doing the art for FFXII. I figured since it was that team, perhaps Sakimoto would show up to…and whaddayaknow? Several months later, they made the grand announcement. So between that and the very Vagrant-Story like look to the characters, FFXII may earn it’s honor as my second game ever to preorder (Xenosaga being the first).

Yes, I’m very glad for Sakimoto, although these days, I’m mostly in “Sakuraba Mode” :D.

And if you loved the music in Xenosaga… Tough luck, as Mitsuda isin’t returning for the second episode. In his stead, we have Yuki Kajiura, of Noir, .Hack fame; she’s doing the music for the cinematics, while Shinji Hosoe does the in-game music :smiley: Mark my words, Hosoe will rock our world, I can see it coming ^^;

Edit : The truth is out there <.< >.>

Originally posted by AlienaRose
And yeah, Weiila…RPLamer…lol…I’m still there a little bit (there are some really nice people there!), though I’ve been playing other places a lot more.

Despite the fact that Merlin would like to drive an icepick through it’s skull… ahem. Anyways.

Like I said, I’m glad you’re back, and I hope you’ll spend more time here. You’ve been missed. laughs That and I could always use another person to <strike>flirt with</strike> <strike>ogle</strike> talk to. Ahem. hides from Weiila