Guess what Day it is?

(Besides Sinistral’s Birthday)

It’s MLK Day ya’ll! How are ya’ll gonna celebrate?

By being glad I don’t have to go to class and just lazing around.

By doing loads of homework. Buttloads.

It’s Tuesday! Yee-HAW!

Living in Canada where we do not celebrate false prophets!

Oh and buttsex. Buttloads full.

:kissy:

I intend to have some nice large juicy steak, followed by some potatos, add some broccoli, topping it off with some cake and ice cream, maybe washing it all down with a nice cool brewski, and perhaps opening a gift or two.:hint:

All and all nothing special.:booster:

I know today isn’t crab day, and that’s the only day that really matters around here.

What about Merry May 17th?

Originally Posted by MySelf
[i]I intend to have some nice large juicy steak, followed by some potatos, add some broccoli, topping it off with some cake and ice cream, maybe washing it all down with a nice cool brewski, and perhaps opening a gift or two.

All and all nothing special.[/i]

Well that was the plan anyway, but not every thing can go according to plan.:fungah: As of right now though that party looks to be a total no-go.

So much for that T.V. party tonight.

Today? I held my temper at work when I wanted so badly to lash out at someone. Taking that day off on Thursday helped, but argh!

I helped a guy hack into the Pentagon, by telling him it was a logical impossibility.

Did he beat the system using the words Mercury Rising.

Nah, see, the Pentagon’s computer system isn’t connected to the internet. It has an internal intranet, sure, but that’s not actually the same thing.