Guess... That... Riff!

Thank fucking god… someone got it. Next we have:
Fuck, it’s too big

what’s 102400 in Kb? About a meg? How long/big IS this file?

nearly 60 seconds… I’ll just record an easier one

Gonna give us tone-deaf people any clues?

Metallica. Song made about a book.

Christ I need to listen to more Metallica…:thud:

Guh, I’ll give it another hour for someone to answer.
Edit: That’s 10:30 Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT)

For Whom the Bell Tolls.

Wee, you win :slight_smile:
Okay, I’m done for tonight

Nice job… For Whom The Bell Tolls needs some work, but it’s still good. I shoulda asked you in the other post, but how do you record songs from your guitar to your computer? Do you use a microphone, or some sort of cord going through the amp to the comp, or what?

I use my microphone.
A crossover cable (it’s real name is some sort of arrangement of numbers, like “24 to yadayadaimanannoyingnumberstevecantremember”) would be too high quality (high file size)
Edit: For Whom The Bell Tolls is hard to time in Windows Sound Recorder 8P

Nice. I’ll be sure to get a few of these done soon. Maybe after the weekend, depending on if Im gonna be here or not.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Nice. I’ll be sure to get a few of these done soon. Maybe after the weekend, depending on if Im gonna be here or not.

Do you take requests? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, playing stuff on guitar isn’t as easy as you’d think. It’s actually quite hard. You have to memorize/practice the same thing a few times to get it to where you can play it quickly/in time with the real song.

I was in fact kidding, but I get what you mean. When I went to see Squarepusher you could see him concentrating when he played his guitar. More power to ya for being able to.

Har.
Sorry if it seemed like I was being a fuckhead about that. Didn’t mean to. I kinda knew you were kidding, so I did that to mess with ya ;p

S’OK. :slight_smile: I’m just naturally trusting and nice*

*By the power of Greyskull, soon you shall all pay :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Pierson
Do you take requests? :stuck_out_tongue:

If they’re reasonable, and you don’t request something stupid, sure, I could try.