GTA IV Thread

The game is fine if you just focus on what the hell you’re doing, otherwise, wandering aimlessly gets old. Its a sandbox, that’s how the genre works.

It does when the game is 98% identical to every other GTA ever. There are only so many weapons you can find, cops to kill, pedestrians to shove, before the fun wears off.

The game can be a lot of fun but also REALLY frustrating. Every time I have to do a mission where I have to kill people, the controls are fucking awful. Trying to aim my gun while I’m in the strip club for example is fucking hell because of the fucking auto aim.

Don’t auto-aim then. If you hold down lightly on the aim trigger, instead of pushing it down all the way, you get to free aim it.

That helped but the controls were still lacking.

I just disable auto-aim myself.

What is up with these ‘flying rats’? There’s 200 of them - anybody know what happens when you kill them all?

You unlock the Annahilator Helicopter – GTA4’s ‘oh my fucking god what the hell man POWER’ vehicle replacing the tank. It’s a Black Helicopter with twin chainguns and missiles, really.

I’ll have to play this, based on the the Hadescale:
*: Worst thing ever, hands down, bar none
**: Anyone who likes this is fucking stupid
***: A samurai could kick its ass
****: Doesn’t blow too hard
*****: Is Linkin Park

(I wuv you, Hades!)

GTA SA was alot better, i bought gta 4 and sold it a week later i think it is the worst one to come out.

I don’t even like LP that much. Their last album was pretty underwhelming compared to the first two. I didn’t even download it.