Grrrr...school sucks.

It looks like I won’t be going home May 13 anymore. My school doesn’t pick up for sometime and I’m staying here until I finish. This sucks big time. Now I have no clue when I’ll go home and I don’t think that I’ll be going to Iraq anymore.:frowning: Man this royally sucks.::doh::

Boy, that stinks.:noway:

Poor you…

Originally posted by Infonick
I don’t think that I’ll be going to Iraq anymore.:frowning: Man this royally sucks.::doh::

I probably missed something but, why would you want to go there anyway? A friend of mine just went into basic training for the navy and we’re all praying that he won’t be sent overseas when he’s done although he desperately needs to grow up.

I dont think now is a good time to go to Iraq anyways…

Originally posted by Moon Beam Girl
Boy, that stinks.:noway:

Even more than some politicians, lawyers and news editors!

Why would you want to got to Iraq? It’s almost over anyway.

Man, that sucks, Info. I hope you’re managing it well.

I want to be with my unit and I don’t want my activation to be wasted. When I’m deactivated, my sister will have about as much college as me which sucks. Not only that, but I won’t have any stories to tell when I return and I’ll feel a bit alienated from my unit. That is why I want to go. Besides, it is what I train for, why not do it for real?

Even though you could die there you still wanna go. I admire your courage… This, and the fact it’s just sand & cities with no fun there…

Well if that really what you want to do, I wish you the best of luck.

So wait. You’re taking more time to get through college than you should, and you’re cooling your heels while the military decides what to do with you? So not only your school-time but also your time on activation could be a total waste?

That really sucks.

I agree with Kraken, but at the same time I don’t think going to Iraq would be a good thing.

I agree, school sucks!

Originally posted by Kraken
[b]So wait. You’re taking more time to get through college than you should, and you’re cooling your heels while the military decides what to do with you? So not only your school-time but also your time on activation could be a total waste?

That really sucks. [/b]

It isn’t college. I’m stuck at my MOS school at Camp Johnson, NC (a part of Camp Lejune). That is part of what pisses me off, I’m not getting any school work done. Heck, I’m tempted to have my mom mail me my math book so that I can study some and stay fresh while over here. When I get home and return to college, my sister will have the same amount of college as me which pisses me off. I’m not mad at her, more the situation.