Great, now I question the sanity of my own characters!

… you don’t count, Kerr.
Anyway, I got a slam of inspiration last night and drew an illustration for Poke’s untitled SD3/Warcraft/RPGC fic, featuring Rakadra the half-demon and the Kevin from Those Not Chosen. And ya’know, Kev scares me waaay more than Rakky here…

So THAT’S how “if only glares could kill” looks!

Now, this is a part of the story that you guys haven’t seen yet, but I have. Now help me poke Poke to FINISH IT! :hyperven:

Well, I had originally pictured Rakadra sitting in front of Kevin, but when he looks like that :eek:, it’s better to sit over there :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I couldn’t find a way to draw Rakadra and Kevin staring each other out (would have needed a folded paper or something…). That Rakky is up in the corner was supposed to symbolise what Kevin is seeing, but I guess it didn’t work. Ah well :slight_smile:

Personally, I find my sane characters to be boring.

Which is why I like to make them all neurotic in some way or another. Some in more ways than others. Plus, what’s that old addage? Write about what you know?

Yeah.

Like very much the vibe coming from Rakky in the chair there… has quite the “mmm, if you can’t beat them…then they’re not tied down properly!” vibe going for him there.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]

Like very much the vibe coming from Rakky in the chair there… has quite the “mmm, if you can’t beat them…then they’re not tied down properly!” vibe going for him there. [/b]

Funny you said that, considering all Rakadra’s failures has been caused by not managing to find good enough chains or be too slow to tie people up… muahaha.

And you’re right, insane/unstable characters are much more fun :slight_smile: It creates a higher strain for the author to control them; Another Life was a challenge since I basically had to try and think like Magus ^^;;

I never have trouble thinking like my insane characters…
I wonder why ^^;;

Could it be because you have a demon in your head, writes “Bishies ^_^” all over your arm and sleeps too little? laughs

Well… I do have a demon in my head, but I wrote “Bishie! ^^", not "Bishies ^^” :stuck_out_tongue:

And I do sleep to little, but I think I’ve got a good reason for that, I once woke up after sleaping very badly and saw the text “Can’t sleep, the clowns will eat me” written on my arm…
(And it was on my right arm, so I had written it with my left hand, but I’m right handed O_o)

And then of course there’s the incident with the knife… :slight_smile:

So I guess it’s pretty good that I’m writing that fic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, you’re the man for insanity, Poke my friend… I can only bring in the fact that when I sleepwalk, my eyes are wide open ^^;;

Sleep walking’s nothing…
I’ve seen (on TV, but still seen it) sleep eaters, sleep cooks, sleep murderers O_o
(A guy stabbed his wife 30-40 times and held her under water until a neighbor who saw the whole thing called the police and they arrested/woke him up… And he was blind too O_o)

But yeah… If you need insanity, I’m your <strike>man</strike> Freak :stuck_out_tongue:

double postplease don’t kill me

Just wanted to say:
You thought Kevin was scary?
Lise is a lot scarier :stuck_out_tongue:

(Weiila know what I’m talking about. :slight_smile:
But the rest of you will have to read the fic in the archives (when it gets there! :P) to find out! Haha!
runs:runaway: )

Oh yeah, but I don’t dare to draw her after the “Listen here, you half-breed shithead!” ::dekar!::