Great googly moogly!

This man is truly l33ter than any of us could ever hope to be.

::dekar!:: ::dekar!:: ::dekar!::

SWEET JESUS! :hyperven: :hyperven: :hyperven:

That is so fucking awesome I can’t even begin to explain how awesome that looked. Awesome.

Awesome.

I love how quickly he took out Bowser (or any of the bosses). They barely got the chance to move.

bows down and worships guy

man, if that SO did not impede with this guy’s chance to get laid he’d deserve it. Wow. And watching that brought me back SO many memories… I even own a japanese NES SMB3 cart, a christmas gift from my parents. Some of the few fond memories of my youth. I had always thought you had to have Bowser crash through the bricks to win o_o;

Almost as good as that pac-man guy.

That was probably the greatest feat of gaming I’ve ever watched. I can’t imagine going through the first Doom Tank level that well ever.

Holy crap, how is that even possible without grotesque save state abuse, I mean every single action was done PERFECTLY. I was especially impressed at how he managed to get all the extra lives during the auto scrolling levels.

Shame he missed that third star card,. That would have made it cooler.

But man. This guy is a fucking gamer’s gamer.

Sin, so did I. I didn’t know you could nail him with fireballs. I thought that was stuck in SMB1.

But holy mother of fuck that man rocks.

JEBUS TAP-DANCIN’ CHRIST!
::dekar!:: ::dekar!:: ::dekar!::

OmGz!!!1111 H3 r t3H t3h 1337 p//N0rz!!!1111!!!11one+shift111!!!:hyperven:

Originally posted by StarStorm
Shame he missed that third star card,. That would have made it cooler.

I noticed that also, but he did it on purpose because if you get three of one card there’s an extended animation with fireworks that would have taken much longer.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Almost as good as that pac-man guy.

What Pac-Man guy? I WANNA SEE!!!

And I refuse to believe it. o.o

You guys must be new to this. Theres a whole series of these, they’re called the “Done Quick” series. There’s Super Metroid, Half Life, Quake… quite a few.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
You guys must be new to this. Theres a whole series of these, they’re called the “Done Quick” series. There’s Super Metroid, Half Life, Quake… quite a few.

It doesnt make it any less cool :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen some stuff like that before, but for here, its also the skill with which it was done.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
I noticed that also, but he did it on purpose because if you get three of one card there’s an extended animation with fireworks that would have taken much longer.

That’s true. I forgot about that.

As a gamer, my mind has been well and truly blown.

That should not be humanely possible. I’m sorry, that’s just amazing. I mean, look at it. There should be a law against this kind of thing.

On another note, if I ever have that much time on my hands and no life anymore, find me and shoot me.

I wanna know too clings to Nessa which pacman- guy? I just know of the guy who broke the pacman world record.
He went up until leve 260 or something, but after that, the game was just data chaos because the makers never thought somebody could go this far. He actually met the guy who made pac- man. Kewl ^^