Grah! CN ran out of Inuyasha episodes! RARRGHH!!!

CN ran out of Inuyasha episodes, and I almost got flippin’ mad when I watched my recorded Toonami, too. But then again, this gives me a chance to watch the early episodes I never saw.

But doesn’t that just piss ya’ll off when this happens???

Nothing like spending 25 episodes of an anime only to notice it ends in the next episode… and you spent that time ‘getting into it’

Thank god i have over 100eps of Inu Yasha

I dont have to wait very long to get entire series :smiley:

Yeah it is really annoying when TV shows run out of episodes an sometime start from the begining. The same thing happened with Kenshin about 2 weeks ago.

Well, when cartoons are first made they are generally shown once a week for about 13 or 26 weeks, maybe less since they might show more than one episode sometimes, and then you need to wait for the next season for more episodes.

CN ran out of episodes two times already in my country. It’s freaking annoying but not lilke the time they ran out of Rurouni Kenshin right in the middle of Kyoto Hen.

Aaah! I know! That especially annoyed me with Rurouni Kenshin. I do hope they get new episodes soon. If they do that with Yu Yu Hakushou now, I am going to cry. ><

Hehe

well if you cant stand it, i sure can spoil you those series so you know what’s gonna happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Originally posted by Qpz4
[b]Thank god i have over 100eps of Inu Yasha

I dont have to wait very long to get entire series :smiley: [/b]
Me too! Yeah! Do you know how many total episodes there are going to be?

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Me too! Yeah! Do you know how many total episodes there are going to be?

I’m pretty sure the series is still going on in Japan so who knows when it will end?

Huff puff! I was into Kenshin and then they restart the series! Inu! How many times have I told you to continue the series! wacks Iny Usha over the head

They did it with DBZ too! AND SAILOR MOON! (quiet you!)

I haven’t been watching Hakusho or Kenshin too much, but yes, RUNNING OUT OF EP’S SUXZ0RZ!

Hakusho has been good. I like it. Kenshin… ratz!

hmm… well i’m guessing IY will be around 150eps
maybe more

Kenshin is 95 but after 60 it’s not as good -_-

I have all of YYH, it’s good :smiley:

CN has never been able to keep up with its anime episodes. Hell, DBZ used to be their highest-rated show (before they finally pulled it off), and it took them months to get more than twelve episodes!

Waaaa!!! I think they are going to run out of YYH episodes now!!! (I have a Tivo so I can cheak ahead) Damn you Cartoon Network!!!

Well, you could buy the dvds, i think 14 of em are out

I’m poor.:frowning:

Hehe, well, come to aniverse and pm me, i’l suppy you with yyh eps

IY in japan is beyond 110