Good times

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/archive/index.php?t-25891.html

Ah man that was a good moment with Walhalla getting angry.

A promise was kept

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

I remember seeing this thread and not opening specifically because or it’s maker. Now I see why I should have taken the risk – regular/original potato chips needed defending and I wasn’t there for them!
I"M SORRY ORIGINAL FLAVOR POTATO CHIPS!!!:bowser:

Charlemagne Approves…

One time, I made walhalla pose with a coke bottle. And I had to twist the bottle to see the coca cola logo. And it spilled all over her face… i’m still kicking myself for that.

I also like Kaiser’s comments. I wonder why he doesn’t stop by anymore? =/

Ah yes, the thread where Wahalla yelled at Setz and then sulked in a corner because everyone else was talking to him.

Whatever, good times was Setz’s KFC post.

Setz’s KFC washroom story is one of my favorite ones to tell real-life friends. It’s up there with the guy who came here to ask for advice because his penis was so big it was hurting his girlfriend when they fucked. I’m trying to remember, was that Alwyn who came back to post that, or someone else?

Linkin Park?

Wasn’t that Izlude1986 or 88 or whatever his name was?

Man, that was brilliant.

Good times was when a certain someone became Jesus while his cousin was using his computer and telling everyone everything.
Good times was when Setz came into the chat ALWAYS talking about his damn gf.
Good times was when Setz had an ear ache and wanted to pour shit down his ear to fix it.
Good times was when the chat was still alive.
Good times was when Merlin, PKT, Black_Ninja, BN’s brother-in-law, and Dragonessa were still posting regularly :frowning:

Dragonessa DRAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everyone at the meet wanted it

But not everyone could have it.

I don’t think I remember the KFC Setz thread…

It was just

“lulz i has gf and we fukked in kfc bathroom cuz she was hrny! du u lik mi nao?”