Good New Anime

Okay, so what kind of anime that has come out in the last couple of weeks, months, seem to have promise? What do you all think?

Ergo Proxy is probably gonna be good.
Kinda old, but Pani Pony Dash is awesome.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Ouran High School Host Club are both really good.

you guys have any links to vidoes to watch these?

Careful now. Asking requests like these is like removing an alligator’s tooth with your bare hands.

Just go to Youtube and look them up.

okey dokey!

An anime that i find quite interesting is Utawarerumono, the story seems quite interesting ‘-’

Whatever the hell that dress-wearing kid with lightning and a freaked out horse is. That show is dope, I tell you, dope.

Zatch Bell is good, but it’s been on CN for quite awhile.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Watch it. NOW.

yes, you must.

Yeah, Haruhi was amazing.

Ouran is funny, and Higurashi is pretty good too.

Coyote Ragtime Show is also a really cool new show. Also, Honey and Clover 2 <3

Screw you and your cable, I just found out about it when I was in a hotel a couple months ago. It’s new to me, you fascist opressor-pig!

Oh, and Coyote Ragtime Show is hella cool.

Sounds interesting, I think i might.

Zatch Bell is cool, but my little brother likes to call Zatch a doper because how big his eyes are.

Okay just watched the first episode. Not sure what the point of the Melancholy of Harhi Suzumiya, it was still funny as heck. Does anyone know the plot or point of this anime? or is it like BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo? Or AzaManga Daoih, perhaps mispelled this, any way its good!

It does have a plot. Continue watching.

I will when I get the chance. Its cute at anyrate!

I’ve finished Haruhi, and there is a plot, it’s just very incoherent.

Ouran High School Host Club is also great, but that one apparently isn’t finished yet, so don’t watch it too fast, or you’ll run out of eps. :stuck_out_tongue:

Higurashi is just… Well, it’s one of the three things that ever scared me properly. (Not just a “WHOA-Oh it was just that”. Proper long term scary. :P)

And, yeah. PPD is also reccomended.

Can’t say much else about new anime since I’m still working on the dozens of old anime that I haven’t finished downloading/watching. ^^

What about Planetes? I’ve read and loved the manga, is the anime just as good?

the planetes anime is amazing. Best drama anime out there, along with honey and clover.