Good Multiplayer SNES Games?

All I can think of at the moment is Bomberman and Mario Kart. I’ll go check and see if there’s anything else I could suggest (that hasn’t already been suggested).

Kirby Super Star

Originally posted by Pierson
ANd I don’t now whether this is the same as Contra, but Super Probotector was a genius multiplayer game as well.

Yeah, it was the same game just with a different title and the main character looked like a robot instead of a human. And for anyone here who said they liked Contra 3, try Contra: Shattered Soldier for PS2. That game rocks so much.

Megaman Soccer. It is cool. Mario Kart is cool too.
If only because I’m actually fairly good at the games.

Originally posted by Vic_Viper
Yeah, it was the same game just with a different title and the main character looked like a robot instead of a human. And for anyone here who said they liked Contra 3, try Contra: Shattered Soldier for PS2. That game rocks so much.
I didn’t like Shattered Soldier much. It compensated for the fact that it was easy as hell by making it take FOREVER to do anything. I remember fighting one boss that took about 15 minutes to kill, and he didn’t hit me once. The graphics kick ass though. The big metal skull is thousands of times better than anything I’ve seen on gamecube or X-Box.

Super Bomberman (once considered the best multiplayer game period)

Super Street Fighter 2 (my favorite fighter on SNES)

NBA Jam Tournament Edition

Donkey Kong Country

NHL 94

TMNT

Nobunaga’s Ambition (if you and a friend have a LOT of time)

FFVI - 2 player rocks!

Battletoads

I’m very dissapointed that nobody has mentioned Super Smash TV! Brainless destruction commence!

The Adventures of Pocky and Rocky is pretty good.

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
I didn’t like Shattered Soldier much. It compensated for the fact that it was easy as hell by making it take FOREVER to do anything. I remember fighting one boss that took about 15 minutes to kill, and he didn’t hit me once. The graphics kick ass though. The big metal skull is thousands of times better than anything I’ve seen on gamecube or X-Box.

I also thought it was too easy, but I still had fun with it. And almost any contra game is gonna be fun in co-op, unless you’re talking about the Playstation titles, nothing could make those enjoyable.

If you like Secret of Mana, Seiken 3 should suit your taste as well.
Other than that, I have to check. I don’t play online much, and I haven’t touched ZSNES in ages.

Sim City was decent for multiplayer if I recall correctly…

Sim City, multiplayer? O_o