Good Multiplayer SNES Games?

Anyone know of any good multiplayer SNES games? Looking for some stuff to keep me amused and to be able to put off getting school work done.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Any game with “Double Dragon” in its name

Zombies ate my neighbors and Contra 3.

Secret of Mana

Dar! BMO beat me to it. Yeah, SoM is a greta multiplayer game. Super Mario Kart would also be pretty good. It is pretty good even with newer ones out.

Super Bomberman, Legend of the Mystical Ninja, and Tetris Attack are all pretty fun. Those are the only three I can think of now, I’m tired.

Sunset Riders
Joe & Mac (1 & 2)

• Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3
  • Street Fighter II Turbo
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Kirby Super Star

They are all a lot of fun as two-player games. 8)

This may sound stupid, but “Nickelodeon’s Guts” is a pretty good multiplayer game. I’ve played it with friends and it was a blast.

I just remembered Kirby’s Dream Course ^^

All the bombermans (especially the ones with the animals ^^) and Zombies ate my neighbours. Zombies ate my neighbours just rocks.

I agree with Contra3.

I disagree with the DK games. They’re no better in multiplayer. If anything, they’re worse, because you only get half the play time each.

In Contra you blow shit up at the same time. It’s great.

Mario Kart is great too.

And also, if your taste is a little extreme, Ninja Turtles in Time is great too.

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
And also, if your taste is a little extreme, Ninja Turtles in Time is great too.

HELL. YES. Many nights and days were spent on the game as pint-sized second-graders… and third… and fourth, and fifth, and sixth… and then my SNES got taken away ;_;

Megaman Soccer and Mario Kart.

I was wondering who would say Secret of Mana first! That game is the best for RPG console action for SNES…unless of course you dislike the game then…well there is something wrong with you! Contra 3 is also good =)

Pretty much everything mentioned here are good suggestions (the ones that I’ve played at least :P), but I also liked Uniracers. :cool:

Originally posted by Dragonessa
Pretty much everything mentioned here are good suggestions (the ones that I’ve played at least :P), but I also liked Uniracers. :cool:

UNIRACERS OMG hugs Nessa

I remember that game rocking so much. It was like it had been invented by some weird doped-up circus performer. ^^

ANd I don’t now whether this is the same as Contra, but Super Probotector was a genius multiplayer game as well.

Mortal kombat anyone?

Mario Kart and the Bomberman games.

Chester cheetah: Too cool to fool.