Good Games

Good stuff be right!

Phfoaw! It’s incredible! Although, I think I missed something. The first weapon I picked up was a Sniper Rifle, and never got a Socom, or even a damaging one-handed weapon. All I got are two Tranq guns, an AK-47-ish weapon, and a Sniper Rifle… I’m where you rescue Sokolov…

Did I miss out on it?

I would recommend Grandia 2, Dark Cloud 1 and 2,Castlevania lament of innocents, and if your in the mood for getting the shit scared out of ya (you when your constapated or somthing) I would recommend siren and deadly frame(I think thats what its called I forgot the title while I was walking through castle oblivion):moogle:

I just bought MGS2 Substance, used, for 20$ canadian.

If you are into fighters, try Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, or Guilty Gear X2. Street Fighter Anniversary Collection is cool too.

Action? Devil May Cry 1, the Onimusha Series (especially #3, I love that one) And you are getting MGS3, good for you :smiley:

RPGs: Hmmm, Shadow Hearts 1 (It’s really cheap nowadays), Wild Arms 3, Grandia II and Disgaea

That’s all I can thing of right now.

TWO tranqs? You started on Very Easy, didn’t you?

Yeah. I heard the controls were different, and I’m not up to reading the bloody 4500000 page manual, so I picked Very Easy. I usually play all my games on Normal, or Hard, but in this case, I didn’t. I also, sometimes, play each game on each difficulty level. So once I beat it on Very Easy, I’ll move onto Normal. Easy is too easy.

So… did I miss out on a Socom?

Wuss

I ended up with MGS3 and Skies of Arcadia.

MGS3 is fun as hell. Arcadia is pretty good too. Fine choices made by me.

:’<

I’m at the enemy base, right after you come across Eva. I’m runnig low on .45 ammunition. D:

Tales of Symphonia proven to be the best game this year, if not from these past years, in my opinion. Nothing could go that high, its hardly beaten. A well-balanced between a RPG and an adventure game, its beyond words.

Booken is dumb, since it has no adventure game elements in it <_< If anything, the battle system is more like a 2d fighter. Good game though.