Good animes?

Originally posted by Kairi
Tenchi OVA is pretty good, even though it doesn’t end. Ranma 1/2, and Inuyasha are funny and romantic if you’re really into it. Night Walker also.

Night walker. That’s a good one.

Try La Blue Girl. The plot’s decent, but the drawing is great.

Macross Plus

La Blue Girl is hentai isn’t it? Not that I speak from experience of course >_>

Which is why the drawing is so great.

Ah I see. Is there anything to it other than mindless hentai sex?

I havent seen it but probaly not. I have seen a another one like it called… i cant remember but it was about two sisters who were fighting an evil sex demon who wanting to make the whole world have sex forever and forever ohhhh noooo. And on the dvd had a preview for that so probaly something like it.

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
I havent seen it but probaly not. I have seen a another one like it called… i cant remember but it was about two sisters who were fighting an evil sex demon who wanting to make the whole world have sex forever and forever ohhhh noooo. And on the dvd had a preview for that so probaly something like it.

Those damn sex demons. When will they ever learn?:noway:

I dont think they ever will. I guess we will just have to have lots and lots of sex and never stop. ohhh noo:noway:

Most of the animes they have mentioned here are really good I really recomend Rurouni Kenshin is one of my favorites if not my favorite

btw has anyone around here seen Samurai Deeper Kyo?

well mine are

akira
grave of the fireflies - cant see that film to many times. best not too
cowboy bebop
nadesico
lain
G.T.O
RahXephen
betterman
furi kuri

Cowboy Bebop…thats always a good one to start out with…and a good one all around…

After that you would probably want something differenyt…so id say serial experiments lain.

And if you ever wanted to just watch some crazy anime, hellsing is the way to go…