GoldenEye 2 confirmed

Wow, check this out.

I have no idea how Goldfinger is supposed to be alive for this… it actually sounds interesting.

orcgasm

Originally posted by Cybercompost
orcgasm

Say again?

Originally posted by X_countryguy
[b]Wow, check this out.

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/jamesbond007goldeneye2/news_6090269.html

I have no idea how Goldfinger is supposed to be alive for this… it actually sounds interesting. [/b]

Wtf, Goldfinger wasn’t in Goldeneye, he was in Goldfinger.

Hmm this game might be interesting, because it’s from the villians point of view.
It will probably suck because you will obviously lose in the end if you are the villians, unless they change the story, which would suck too. Either way it’s a lose lose deal.

Yeah, i was gonna say, Goldfinger has nothing to do with Goleneye.

Read the article, people. They mention Goldfinger being in the game.

And Goldfinger can be alive because you never see him die… he just gets sucked out of the plane, and could conceivably have been rescued.

:yipee: Yay! I can’t wait!

SWORE! I mean sweet. And score.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
[b]Read the article, people. They mention Goldfinger being in the game.

And Goldfinger can be alive because you never see him die… he just gets sucked out of the plane, and could conceivably have been rescued. [/b]

After further inspection you are correct. The bottom part of the page didn’t load when I first read it, and then my pet dog came on the computer and posted that ignorant statement.

*edit: on second thought, my statement isn’t ignorant, because Goldfinger ISN’T in Goldeneye. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but when you get sucked out of a airplane with no parachute, your more then likely going to die.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Yeah, but when you get sucked out of a airplane with no parachute, your more then likely going to die.

<center><table bgcolor=#000066 width=600 height=50 border=0><tr><td align=center><font size=2 face=“verdana” color=#ffffff><b>DANDYWILBER’S FREE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO TYPE/SPELL/SPEAK CORRECTLY!<br><i>Or: How to sound mildly intelligent!</td></tr></table><table width=602 cellspacing=3><tr><td align=center colspan=2 bgcolor=#99ccff><font size=3 face=“verdana” color=#000066><b>When to properly use <i>your</i> or <i>you’re (you are)</i></td></tr><tr><td width=300 bgcolor=#99ccff valign=top><font size=4 face=“verdana” color=#000066 align=left><b><center>YOUR</center></b><font size=2><b>your</b><br><i>adj.</i> The possessive form of <b>you</b><br> 1. Used as a modifier before a noun: <i>your<br> boots; your accomplishments</i><br> 2. A person’s; one’s: <i>The light switch is on<br> your right</i><br><br><i><b>So, what does it mean?</b></i><br><br><b>Your</b> is a word that states that the possession of some object or abstract idea is in the possession of <b>you</b>. The hat is not <b>you’re</b> hat. It is <b>YOUR</b> hat. As <b>you’re</b> cannot be used in place of <b>your</b>, the same is true for the reverse of this lesson. <b>Your</b> cannot be used in a sentence when the meaning of the word should be “you are,” such as <b>you are</b> not very intellectual or <b>you are</b> in possession of the grammar skills of a 4-year old. This is where <b>YOU’RE</b> comes in, not <b>your</b>. See the right side, <b>YOUR</b> right side (of the computer screen) for instructions on how to use <b>YOU’RE</b>.<br><br><b>Some examples:</b><br><br><i>This is <b>your</b> pink flamingo.<br><i>Our Lady Peace is <b>your</b> favorite band.<br>Please, stop <b>your</b> car and run into oncoming traffic.</td><td width=300 bgcolor=#99ccff valign=top><font size=4 face=“verdana” color=#000066 align=left><center><b>YOU’RE</b><font size=2></center><b>you’re</b><br>Contraction of <i>you are</i>.<br><br><b>contraction</b><br><i>n.</i> The act or process of shortening<br> 1. The shortening of a word, or of two<br> words, by the omission of a letter or <br> letters, or by reducing two or more <br> vowels or syllables to one; as, ne’er for <br> never; can’t for can not; don’t for do <br> not; it’s for it is.<br><br><i><b>Huh?</i></b><br><br>In short, <b>you’re</b> means <b>you are</b>. We do all know what “you” and “are” mean, don’t we? I should surely hope so! One uses <b>you’re</b> when they wish to speak regarding a person.<br><br><b>Some examples:</b><br><br><i><b>You’re</b> not a very nice individual.<br><b>You’re</b> coming with me this evening.<br><b>You’re</b> not serious, are you?</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 align=center><font size=4 face=“verdana”> <a href=“http://www.livejournal.com/users/dandywilber/474818.html?mode=reply”>Post this tutorial in your journal!!</a></td></tr></table>

<center><table bgcolor=#000066 width=600 height=50 border=0><tr><td align=center><font size=2 face=“verdana” color=#ffffff><b>DANDYWILBER’S FREE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO TYPE/SPELL/SPEAK CORRECTLY!<br><i>Or: How to sound mildly intelligent!</td></tr></table><table width=602 cellspacing=3><tr><td align=center colspan=2 bgcolor=#99ccff><font size=3 face=“verdana” color=#000066><b>When to properly use <i>your</i> or <i>you’re (you are)</i></td></tr><tr><td width=300 bgcolor=#99ccff valign=top><font size=4 face=“verdana” color=#000066 align=left><b><center>YOUR</center></b><font size=2><b>your</b><br><i>adj.</i> The possessive form of <b>you</b><br> 1. Used as a modifier before a noun: <i>your<br> boots; your accomplishments</i><br> 2. A person’s; one’s: <i>The light switch is on<br> your right</i><br><br><i><b>So, what does it mean?</b></i><br><br><b>Your</b> is a word that states that the possession of some object or abstract idea is in the possession of <b>you</b>. The hat is not <b>you’re</b> hat. It is <b>YOUR</b> hat. As <b>you’re</b> cannot be used in place of <b>your</b>, the same is true for the reverse of this lesson. <b>Your</b> cannot be used in a sentence when the meaning of the word should be “you are,” such as <b>you are</b> not very intellectual or <b>you are</b> in possession of the grammar skills of a 4-year old. This is where <b>YOU’RE</b> comes in, not <b>your</b>. See the right side, <b>YOUR</b> right side (of the computer screen) for instructions on how to use <b>YOU’RE</b>.<br><br><b>Some examples:</b><br><br><i>This is <b>your</b> pink flamingo.<br><i>Our Lady Peace is <b>your</b> favorite band.<br>Please, stop <b>your</b> car and run into oncoming traffic.</td><td width=300 bgcolor=#99ccff valign=top><font size=4 face=“verdana” color=#000066 align=left><center><b>YOU’RE</b><font size=2></center><b>you’re</b><br>Contraction of <i>you are</i>.<br><br><b>contraction</b><br><i>n.</i> The act or process of shortening<br> 1. The shortening of a word, or of two<br> words, by the omission of a letter or <br> letters, or by reducing two or more <br> vowels or syllables to one; as, ne’er for <br> never; can’t for can not; don’t for do <br> not; it’s for it is.<br><br><i><b>Huh?</i></b><br><br>In short, <b>you’re</b> means <b>you are</b>. We do all know what “you” and “are” mean, don’t we? I should surely hope so! One uses <b>you’re</b> when they wish to speak regarding a person.<br><br><b>Some examples:</b><br><br><i><b>You’re</b> not a very nice individual.<br><b>You’re</b> coming with me this evening.<br><b>You’re</b> not serious, are you?</td></tr><tr><td colspan=2 align=center><font size=4 face=“verdana”> <a href=“http://www.livejournal.com/users/dandywilber/474818.html?mode=reply”>Post this tutorial in your journal!!</a></center></td></tr></table>

Domo arigato, Captain Spelling Error’s man!

It’s a grammatical error, not a spelling error.

It’s a grammatical error, not a spelling error.

Wow.
Now I feel stupid. >_<

The image of GIR in my sig represents how I feel right now.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Wow.
Now I feel stupid. >_<

Cybercompost is a stupid slut.

The James Bond movies really haven’t followed any sort of storyline; James turns into a completely different person every few movies! And if you were to take all of the movies and arrange all of the events in each movie in chronologica order, James would probably be doing 7 or 8 different missions at once.

So just take Goldfinger’s appearance with a grain of salt. More gameplay from a different perspective is a really, really good thing.

I only own a PS2…so this game really doesn’t apply to me at all…:frowning:

Originally posted by Etrius
I only own a PS2…so this game really doesn’t apply to me at all…:frowning:

Umm… it’s ON Ps2, GC, and Xbox… you know.

Didn’t Nintendo annouce it?

Originally posted by Etrius
Didn’t Nintendo annouce it?

It’s made by Electronic Arts.
They are Sony’s bitch, don’t cha know.