Going down? You might get cancer.

Smoking can help promote a lot of different types of cancer.

Originally posted by Nulani
Is there anything that doesn’t give you cancer anymore?

No.

Heh, its a good think im afraid of girls

Next: Having your’ heart beat and your lungs breath will give you cancer.

Seriously, it seems to be the virus’ fault, not the sexes fault. Well, not directly. Just find a dedicated partner… >_>

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]Well, Nulani, you remember the hilarity and joy we had around here when it turned out auto-erotic stimulation prevented cancer.

[Wee hee. fap fap fap Now I’m safe!][/b]

I thought I was the only one that remembered that :mwahaha: ! I believe it only helped prevent prostate cancer though. Either way I’m safe too :mwahaha: .

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]Duh. Take note that its because of papilloma virus though :P.

I find it sad the media is slow to pick these things up or that the media likes to hype up little events instead of communicating other important scientific material. [/b]

Some people compare me to a monk, but I have to agree on this. It’s just plain silly, even for someone who looks at it from outside.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Smoking gives you mouth cancer? I thought that was just chewing tobacco…

hahaha dude, smoking can even give you life cancer.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
It’s not made up in any way, shape, or form Charl. It’s not fun either. Take it from somebody who had a brain tumor when he was only a year old (yeah, that’s me). I’m still suffering from side effect from chemo and radiation to treat the fucker (scoliosis, hearing loss, etc, recurring skin cancers…) Not fun or made up.
ew, sorry.

HPV causes warts, not sores. There are different types of the virus, and the thing that makes it so dangerous (for women anyway) is that some types don’t have any visible symptoms.

Okay, enough public health notices. It’s interesting how some things are blown out of proportion, but then again I don’t expect differently these days.

Originally posted by VickiMints
It’s interesting how some things are blown out of proportion…

Pun intended?

Vicki posted in a thread about oral sex…

fap fap fap

I was hoping to be informative… but instead I feel dirty. Very very dirty.

You’re a dirty bomb… diggety… har har har

Of course it gives cancer. EVERYTHING fun gives cancer. grumbles and rambles for two hours
So how 'bout we enslave the people who tell us what gives cancer to stop doing so and get them to move their butts to find a cure instead? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Of course it gives cancer. EVERYTHING fun gives cancer. grumbles and rambles for two hours
So how 'bout we enslave the people who tell us what gives cancer to stop doing so and get them to move their butts to find a cure instead? :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re preoccupied with being enslaved and being compelled to move their butts to work on military weapons development projects.