Goddamn it, my money! You bastards!

So, tonight, the 8th, Squarepusher have a gig at Liverpool Student Union Academy. The music is pumping, and you can feel the hairs on your arms standing up, the bassline is so deep. We go, we get slightly drunk, we make out with impressionable young groupies, and we come home on the train from Liverpool to Warington Central Station. From Liverpool. At 11pm. At night.

Mistake.

Scousers.

So the next thing we know, three lads are standing above us with their hands against out throats holding various sharp objects, ordering us to cough up, unless we want our ‘fookin’ neecks sleet oopen’.

Three minutes later we jump uncoremoniously from the train in a backwater of Sankey, and have to order two cabs and get a lift from our relative fathers to get home. Fucking drunken scousers. Fuck them. All of them.

Sorry, I needed to get this off my chest. Nobody got hurt, but we lost all our money. Last time I go to a gig in Liverpool that ends past 10 pm. It’s now one and a bit hours later and I can’t sleep, so here I am.

When I get my car, and out of high school, I intend on getting a registered handgun. I, unfortunatly, wouldn’t let some snot nosed little gangster fuck try and get away with doing shit like that to me.

Btw, whats a scoucer?

Someone who lives in Liverpool and talks with a Liverpool accent (which can be thick as paste). Most of them are cool, but some of them are complete wankers.

Originally posted by Pierson
Someone who lives in Liverpool and talks with a Liverpool accent (which can be thick as paste). Most of them are cool, but some of them are complete wankers.

Like most of humanity (only switch “most” and “some”)? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Sorcerer
When I get my car, and out of high school, I intend on getting a registered handgun. I, unfortunatly, wouldn’t let some snot nosed little gangster fuck try and get away with doing shit like that to me.

Well, we’re depending on your viewpoint lucky or unlucky here as civilians in Europe aren’t allowed weaponry legally. Any mostly anything else. Nice in theory, it blows when other people ignore that rule.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one day I, my dad or bro was jumped by some gangster or someone else. With the street I live on, you can expect it so, I come prepared.

I heard Liverpool is notorious for it’s crime rate…and Blackpool and famous for…not having one. You should report what happened to the police and they may be able to do something…hope your pockets weren’t full of that much money, for your sake.

Originally posted by Pierson
Well, we’re depending on your viewpoint lucky or unlucky here as civilians in Europe aren’t allowed weaponry legally. Any mostly anything else. Nice in theory, it blows when other people ignore that rule.

Heh, gotta love the NRA :smiley:

Originally posted by Evangelion
I heard Liverpool is notorious for it’s crime rate…and Blackpool and famous for…not having one. You should report what happened to the police and they may be able to do something…hope your pockets weren’t full of that much money, for your sake.

No, as I had just come out of aforementioned gig, and spent all my money in there, so not much.:hahaha; They got abou £5. Meh.

Oh my, I’m glad that nobody got hurt, Pierson. That must have been horrible.

Yeah…that REALLY blows.

I’d probobly be shitting myself if someone pulled a knife on me. I’m a certifiable wuss. :too bad;

I have a few dicks around where I live so I always carry a knife with it. And this isn’t a little pocket knife, so if I got caught with it I’d get arrested, but I just can’t shake the feeling that some day I’m gonna have to use it.

Originally posted by Evangelion
You should report what happened to the police and they may be able to do something…

Not likely :stuck_out_tongue: This is the British justice system. If, against all odds, they ever caught the guys who did it, they’d just be let off with a very gentle slap on the wrist, if that.

Thats terrible pierson… I think in my neighborhood that will happen one day. We had a driveby a week or so ago.

Originally posted by Alyx
Thats terrible pierson… I think in my neighborhood that will happen one day. We had a driveby a week or so ago.
Really? I can’t imagine what that’s like. I’ve heard guns fired (police open-day thing) but just having them go off without warning must be scary.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
I’d probobly be shitting myself if someone pulled a knife on me. I’m a certifiable wuss. :too bad;

Me too. I wasn’t gonna complain. Not to their faces anyway.

Some people are bastards, nothing will change that I’m afraid. It’s a good thing that no one got hurt.
I hope it’s an experience that won’t repeat itself, and hopefully, the police will somehow be able to locate and arrest them. Not that, that is very likely knowing the underfunded British police.

Pulling a gun on someone doesn’t sound like a very good solution, the fact that the USA has about ten thousand more deaths by guns than Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Japan and Australia combined should testify to that.

Combined? Jesus, I didn’t know it was that bad.

[Rin] 65 peolpe killed in Canada by guns last year
[Rin] 63 in UK
[Rin] 64 in Australia
[Rin] 11,456 in USA
[Ram] we win!

Those are some damn depressing statistics…

And that qualifies for a holy shit!