God. Fucking. Dammit.

Hey woo, I just got invited to go visit one of the top colleges I’ve wanted to go to for awhile now.
Great, huh? WRONG. Of course my parents can’t go to it, seeing as <b>it’s my goddamn future</b>. They probably won’t even let me fly on the plane by myself so I don’t even need them to drive me. I can get a taxi. Just… GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. One chance I get to go through the whole college and meet some of the teachers, and all of the other stuff you do on the <a href=“http://www.fullsail.com/index.cfm/fa/visitfs.main/VisitFullSail”>Backstage Tour</a>.

I’ll try to talk your mom into letting you go, she listens to me.

Yeah Charl. She sure would listen to you. I mean, she’ll get a new credit card to pay for a rental car for you, eh?

Dude… If my parents ever did that, I’d run away from home for a week or two.

Of course, that’s just me, and I always overreact with things of this kind.

I’m just curious about it - how did you get inivited to attend the orientation?

I’m not trying to get down on your anger here either, but from the website it sounds like they offer the orientation once a month. Would it be possible for you to go at a different time?

I’m not really sure about anything that goes on at that school… SEEING AS I’VE NEVER BEEN THERE >_<
I just don’t see how it’s any inconvenience to my parents to pay 100 fucking dollars on a plane ticket, and give me about 100 dollars of spending money…
All I need is a taxi, from what the site says, the hotel rooms are furnished, and I could get food with the spending money.

Edit: Close this.

My step-parents are still worse than your parents. nod, nod At least, they don’t charge you rent - do they?

They don’t yet. Once I’m 18 I have to pay monthly ;p

Yeah, if I’m not going to school and I’m living at home I have to pay rent.

Dude I’m AT colleeg, and it sucks. Mine isn’t even a proper college. It’s just a ‘6th Form College’, which basically means not a college at all. It sucks.

That sucks man… I know how you feel… >_< :fungah:

Well, at least I only have to endure two more years of it, and then can wander away and never be seen again by mortals on this Earth. That’s the thought that gets me through the day.

Eh, wait until you’re 18…things gradually get to the point where your parents have to give up the fact that you don’t need parental supervision 24/7.

Of course, after college you’re alone in the cold, unforgiving world. :wink:

Exactly. I’m alone in the cold unforgiving world. That’s the important part in my mind.