Goatse SUSPENDED! w000t!

I dunno if it is down… but…

http://www.petitiononline.com/goatseup/petition.html

What was that website?

Suspended? NNOOOOOOOOO! Now how will we freak out our friends?

Originally posted by Morylion Karvarimon
What was that website?

Same question.

Pie, what is the deal with your avatar? what is it from? and is it sposed to be funny?

Originally posted by Morylion Karvarimon
Pie, what is the deal with your avatar? what is it from? and is it sposed to be funny?

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/294.html

Good - that site was so crude and offensive. People on other message boards would like to it and make it look like a different link. So people at work would get in trouble by clicking on it.

Oh and for those wondering what it is:

Goatse.cx
Goatse.cx is a widely-known shock site, with internet trolls heavily promoting (or secretly linking to) the site. The domain name of this site is a wordplay on the phrase “goat sex”. Its front page contains an explicit picture (with filename hello.jpg) of a man manually opening his anus and rectum to approximately three times the normal size of such an orifice. The identity of the man is largely unknown, though according to some sources he is an Italian man who has been practicing anal expansion/anal stretching for years, as a hobby. The picture belongs to a series featuring the man demonstrating his anal stretching ability. Some have claimed that he is actually a hermaphrodite, and he is actually pulling open his vagina. The developer of this theory later admitted that the theory was false. While his real name is unknown, he has been nicknamed “Bob Goatse” and “The Goatse Man”. Another name attributed to the Receiver is “Yam Sthruss,” originating from an email in the Feedback section from a person with this name claiming that hello.jpg is of him and asking for its removal. The site has been online since March 1999.

Originally posted by Pierson
http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/294.html
Oh yeah, LOL, nevermind, that IS funny. I thought it was from some lame ass skit from some show that you thought was sooo funny you would make it your avatar.

Good, that site was disgusting. The fact that it grew so popular only served to blacken the internet’s name.

Originally posted by IonMage
Good, that site was disgusting. The fact that it grew so popular only served to blacken the internet’s name.

People used it mostly for shock value, the little trolls. I personally never clicked on the link due to the address, but some of those same trolls would insert the image in threads for no reason. So you would be reading a thread about…a new game for instance, and you scroll down and BAM there it is.

Originally posted by Jakanden
People used it mostly for shock value, the little trolls. I personally never clicked on the link due to the address, but some of those same trolls would insert the image in threads for no reason. So you would be reading a thread about…a new game for instance, and you scroll down and BAM there it is.

Well, I was referring to the image itself when I said the site. And the little trolls whom would insert the image were part of what I meant by ‘blacken the internet’s name’

Interesting fact: Goatse is accualy an acronym for Guy Opens Anus To Show Everyone.

Don;t remember where I heard that.

Man, i dont know how many times i fell for someone linking me that.

-_-

I am watching you.

>_>

<_<

0_0

It’s not down. The CIA can’t do this sort of thing. This is a clever trick to get people to check the site to see if it’s actually down.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
It’s not down. The CIA can’t do this sort of thing. This is a clever trick to get people to check the site to see if it’s actually down.

I assumed as much considering my troll board would be up in arms if it went down heh. I wasnt gonna test it though - I have nightmares about that pic as it is =)

ClessAlvein is more intelligent than can possibly be healthy. Someone make him stop saying intelligent things before he hurts himself badly and dies.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein

I tested it. It is, indeed, down. Its not the Central Intelligence Agency, though.

And there is always Tubgirl… :slight_smile: