Go England!!!!!!!!!!!

We won the cup!!! Go England!!! Go WILKINSON!!!

This is about the Rugby World Cup, by the way.

It’s about time we won something, again. So good for us.

Now all we need to do is repeat this win into other sports, and win some more cups.

Oh HELL yeah :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: if we don’t see a Sir Jonny Wilkinson by the end of the year it’d be a disgrace… but at least we can now say that England are the champions of the world… and we beat the Aussies to boot! :mwahaha: har, har, har!

MWAHAHA! TAKE THAT AUSTRALIANS!:mwahaha:

You won both of the World Wars, and you complain about not winning a lot?

I would comment on the actual game, but I know as little about rugby as you would know Norwegian.

Yeah you guys finally won something!!

I’m just kidding, I saw this announced elsewhere to and I have to poke fun. I had no idea what you guys won, until I saw this thread, so like, yayness for England!!

Good show! :cool:

I expected nothing less. When the rugby team from my secondary school went to Hereford in order to participate in some sort of international rugby tournament, they were pounded into the ground.

Does Canada have a rugby team? If so, how did they do?

Originally posted by Sir Percival
[b]Good show! :cool:

I expected nothing less. When the rugby team from my secondary school went to Hereford in order to participate in some sort of international rugby tournament, they were pounded into the ground.

Does Canada have a rugby team? If so, how did they do? [/b]

They had a team. They were in a group with Uruguay, Italy, Tonga and Wales. Uruguay and Wales killed them, and I know they beat Tonga, they might have managed a win against Italy, I forget. I think we had the lowest-ranked team there.

I’m happy England won, but I was hoping the All-Blacks would win. I don’t follow the game much, but I know a little.

God…
Now my extremely pro-British friend will be talking about this ALL fucking week.
>_<:fungah:

<b><i>Originally posted by Nulani:</i></b>

I would comment on the actual game, but I know as little about rugby as you would know Norwegian.

Nul, Rugby is like American Football crossed with British Football, without any protective padding.

It’s time like these that make me wish I was british.

Originally posted by Nulani
You won both of the World Wars, and you complain about not winning a lot?

Yeah but that was almost half a century ago, we have won anything really big for ages. But I’m happy 'cause now we have.

There’s a slight difference between sprots and war.

Although not that much, in some cases…

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]There’s a slight difference between sprots and war.

Although not that much, in some cases… [/b]

Honduras and El Salvador, if my memory serves me correctly, were the ones who went to war over a world cup qualifying match in 1973 :thud: and, if memory serves me correctly again, in the end, neither qualified :thud:

It’s not all good, the Great Britain rugby team ( the better version, not the kick and clap brigade) lost the all 3 of the ashes tests, the last geing the same day as the union final, to the Aussies.