Ghost Computer?

When there’s a purple haze coming from the case, then you’ll know it’s Jimi Hendrix. Voodoo Child and Ben Franklin are there too.

What he said was, “I removed the front of my computer and messed around with the computer to make it better. When I replaced the cover something broke. I fixed it with superglue.” Simple.

As TechSupport always say: Flash the Bios.

your computer is possessed and clearly endangers your life. I shall be heroic and take it of your hands and save you from it’s evil curse with no extra cost to you. if you would send it to me by feddex it would be most appreciated.

yes, that was a joke.

Oh God. It’s a conspiracy. Run Gila, run while you still can!

My emachine likes me

Oh dear, we have another Kaiser.

Quit hitting restart. >>

Awesome BM1.

Thanks for the tips everyone, but I figured out what it was. It turns out my computer was inhabited by the obscure demon Anamelech. I don’t know how or why it got in there, but damn was it ever hard to get out. I eventually coaxed him out with a goat sacrifice and a mix drink of vodka and virgins blood, and then when he came out I put a cup over him and slid a piece of paper under the cup, and let him go outside. Fuck, I didn’t know demons could do that to computers!