GG Keith

Wee.

Olbermann = SK?

Merlin poses a good question. I miss SK. :frowning:

Hmm. It would explain his disappearance from RPGClassics.

Bump for Keith’s new video.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/CountDown-SpecialComment-ClintonInterview.mov

Holy fucking shit this guy has balls O___O I’d like to quote the most “oh iceburn” part of the video for reference here, but jesus, the entire thing is one very long iceburn. Its almost painful to watch, and i’m not even the one he’s furious with.

*Clap, clap. He deserves a pile of cookies.

Bump*

Is there another link to the video? That one seems to be dead (for me anyway) and I’d really like to see it. :confused:

Edit: Unless you’re talking about the post about him before the most recent one, in which case all is well.

You have to scroll down a lot but his speech is down there.

Wow, that was certainly something I haven’t seen in quite a while. It’s nice to see your country’s journalism still has one or two people with balls. I really like this guy.

And in contrast, it’s very funny to see how moronic some people can be:

Tee hee

If you copypaste the link i posted, it should work…they block hotlinking.

Wow, that was certainly something I haven’t seen in quite a while. It’s nice to see your country’s journalism still has one or two people with balls

The people with balls were the ones who wrote out against Rumsfeld back when Bush’s popularity was 60+. THe people with balls were the ones wrote critical articles about the invasion of Iraq before it happened.

Quite frankly, it no longer takes balls to beat on Rumsfeld. Most people don’t like him anymore.