Getting Rid of games and gaining new in their stead

I think I made one last year too, so why not this year too. Anyhoo, many of us look at that shiny NEW GAME and then get a shiver down their spine when they remember that just a single game more in their shelf of old games might break the camel’s back… and the games aren’t even that hot anymore. Heck, you might want to get rid of them!

… So, why not resort to trading such non-wanted games into wanted non-wanted games from others? “Great Scott, it’d WORK!”, you think!

BUT! There’s always a but. As said by the wise and beautiful and brave and… Skip Vickimints in an earlier thread, these trades go by TRUST. I’ve had a blast trading stuff with TD, DG, Epic and Percival, and I for one, recommend the whole trading biz.

Also, EU and NA games have this damn Pal/NTSC issue as me and DG noted back with Vagrant Story, so keep that in mind when trading PS2/GC games. :confused: A Freeloader for the Cube might ease some problems.

So, what I’d have for trade is listed under: (* All PS/PS2/GC games are Legit PAL unless otherwise noted. Also, most games have Finnish Manuals, but I’ll specify if one asks.) (I also might go cross-platform or 2-1 if the offer is good.)

GBA:

• Bomberman Max 2 Red
  • Megaman Battle Network
  • Megaman Zero
  • The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo Classics)
  • Super Mario Bros 3

PS:

• Megaman Legends 2
  • The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

PS2:

• Silent Hill 2 (W/ Bonus Content Disc)
  • Grand Theft Auto 3
  • Evergrace
  • Unlimited SaGa w/ FFX - Eternal Calm disc

GC:

• Resident Evil (Remake)
  • Eternal Darkness
  • Gauntlet - Dark Legacy
  • Phantasy Star Online

Remember, junk from the stash of one might be treasure for the stash of other.

Me? I’m looking for a copy of Metal Gear Solid, PS/GC will do.

hmm, I’ll think about it.