Get ya Light Sabers!

Check it, pretty funky, eh? :wink:

Wow, 990 dollars and you get shitty sound quality on a saber that breaks if you hit something.

i’d buy it if it cost like maybe 15 dollars?
:too bad;

It can be seen in low-light conditions outside.

So what they’re saying is that it’s still a glorified flashlight?

I think I’ll stick with my Elegant WEAPON. Oh, but I’ll eventually upgrade it to the Ultima WEAPON.

Nice Lightsaber ya got there. Is it a ‘plasma’ one? :snicker:

Seriously though, what’s the point of having a lightsaber if it doesn’t make the exact same sounds as those in the films? Those sounds were the best bit!

Just wait until we have REAL lightsabers! Imagine the chaos…the madness…the death!

Anyway, this looks cool, but it isn’t worth it if it’s not like the movies.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Just wait until we have REAL lightsabers! Imagine the chaos…the madness…the death!

Yup. It’ll be fun.:mwahaha:

The movie sound effects? You mean the slowed-down sounds of a film projector?

Mayl … you’re just mean.

I have no idea what they are, but tey sound frickin’ cool.

I want one of those! They’re so expensive.

i’m sure ive seen lightsabers somewhere else for like £20 - my friend has one xD - not one of those 900 dollars ones i mean like for 20 quid

pierson do u have to visit ur relatives can’t u just chain yourself to the computer and keep updating fifty days and echoes?

Originally posted by d Galloway
[b]Just wait until we have REAL lightsabers! Imagine the chaos…the madness…the death!

Anyway, this looks cool, but it isn’t worth it if it’s not like the movies. [/b]

Is it even physically possible to build one in real life?

As much as I would love to run around with one of those and make ‘Svvving, Sviiing’ sounds, they cost too much and are about as solid as a straw.

Originally posted by Pierson
I have no idea what they are, but tey sound frickin’ cool.

You don’t know what a lightsaber is? What rock have you been living undre for the last 30+ years?

I KNOW what a Lightsaber is. I meant the origin of the sounds they make.

looks like a fancy neon to me.

Oh, good. You scared me there for a bit.

Anyone who doesn’t know what a Lightsaber is is either an embryo or was locked up in a basement as a kid.:too bad; :stuck_out_tongue:

You can get crappy plastic ones for about £20 that are just plastic tubes inside each other that extend out crappily when you flick it, and make crappy recorded sound effects when you swing it. It’s crappy.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Oh, good. You scared me there for a bit.

Even I know what a lightsabre is, and I’m yet to see a Star Wars movie from beginning to end.