Germany!!

Ma sis is back home :slight_smile:

As for drinking, no thanks. Mum even calls me the president of the non-drinking society.
Now WATCHING people get drunk, that’s another thing. When I was in Kopenhagen with my old art class at highschool, they dragged me off to a park.
I didn’t drink anything, but started laughing when Therese commented that the bushes looked soft, so she decided to test the theory. Erik had to make his way into the greenery and carry her out because she got stuck in the branches. Then I started giggling, and from there it just got worse.
Kicki and the two Annas who came later wondered what the hell they had given me since I was writhing on the ground with laughter and the rest of the gang just sat in the grass drinking and talking calmly.

Walhalla: I danced a little every time I heard music on the way home, actually… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I probably will end up dancing around my room when bored.

SK: Yah, absolute. One of the Germans turned 17, so we went to congratulate her, and she made all of us drink that stuff.

As for shots, one of the Swedish girls bought us all a drink called that on the ferry on the way home… Shite that was strong! Especially since I’m not used to drinking… >> I hate the taste of alcohol, so I only drink things which don’t have that taste, unless someone makes me. >< And ber is just disgusting. YACH!!

Kero: We went to Weimar and looked at Goethe’s house and the… Wittumspalais, I don’t know what to call it in English. Very nice buildings… Concentration camps and death camps aren’t the same thing. In Buchenwald (the place we visitet) the prisoners had to work, and if they couldn’t work anymore they were sometimes sent to a death camp (and yeah, those were all outside of Germany). People were killed in concentration camps as well, but there were no “mass murder industry” going on there. We also went to Kassel and visitet a… fortress or castle, I’m not sure what to call it, with a statue of Hercules on top. 500+ steps in the stairway and over +25 Celsius, yippeee… The last day, we went to a “border museum” between what used to be East and West Germany. Very interesting…

Merlin: I’m talking about dancing in a disco or whatever. The only place around here where you can dance is not a place I’d want to visit.

Ah, du hast in Deautschland gefahren, ja?

heheheh, sounds like you had a good time.

I love dancing, although I am not very good at it. I am very inclined to learn ballroom dancing, though; I can only do free-style dancing.

I do not care for vodka, except with added to fruit drinks in minuscule quantities; I like very subtle hints of alcohol in my spirited beverages.

Anyhow, glad to know that you enjoyed yourself.

Ach, Deutschland. Germany’s a great place which I wish to visit not only because it seemed so neat on the first time, but also because my German teacher (Who IS German himself) is strongly hinting everyone to do that. He’s a funny fellow, who can speak Finnish quite well, not to mention his Swedish-emulation! (Weiila, Jing, Poke: “Min hemaufgaben är mycket lik som verloreniert!”)

As for dancing… if Wert has the correct music and bass-bonking boomblasters… I’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO KICK, PUNCH and keep it all in your mind!

“DISCO MABA LIKES DISCO MUSIC!!”

*What is love? Baby dun’ hurt me…" <-- TD, I challenge you to a bopping contest,

“It ain’t dead… just mummified…”

resists urge to correct Lady S’s grammar

Yes! Dancing this summer! Woo!!

I’m having a hard time staying sitting when the radio is on. >_> lol! I’m infected and done for… Grah! :slight_smile:

Sound like you had fun. :slight_smile:

And of course you should dance, you dance online all the time, so why not IRL too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mab: I speak swedish fluidly (duh) and I’ve read german for three years… But I can’t understand a word… … … … Ok, so I can understand five words of that… :stuck_out_tongue:
(But not the german ones… I think the first is homework though…)

And as for booze, I don’t even drink beer.
The closest to a drink with alcohol that I drink is a coke…
challenges Weiila for the title president of the non-drinking society
:o

Well, I might loose since I DID take a sip of the wine at my confirmation, but then I didn’t have much of a choice. Mum’s been trying to make me try champagne a couple of times (18th birthday and new years eve 1999), but I’ve only pretended to drink a little to get her off my back chuckles

I get what you’re saying apart from the last word, Maba… :slight_smile:

I always avoid alcohol as if it was the devil’s blood…

Originally posted by Jing
Yah, absolute.
No wonder you didn’t like it! Absolut is swill.

Originally posted by Weiila
Mum’s been trying to make me try champagne a couple of times (18th birthday and new years eve 1999), but I’ve only pretended to drink a little to get her off my back
Can you seriously imagine any young person saying that? Man.

Man, Jing, you’re gone a LOT!

Holy fuck, man, you’re so banned once a Mod/Admin sees all this!

VE, with the amount that they’ve been spamming, they’ll probably be kicked os hard thier decendants will feel it. But ten bucks they don’t care.

Champagne is disgusting. I’m having a hard time deciding what’s worse - that or beer.

Galloway: Hey, I like to travel… ^.^

Originally posted by Jing
Champagne is disgusting. I’m having a hard time deciding what’s worse - that or beer.

Ah…I adore champagne, although I share (for the most part) your dislike of beer. Beer can be used as a braising agents in stews, though. It loses its bitterness when cooked, and becomes sweet. When used in this way, I like it.

Do you like any wines?

Tafelwein in tetrapak! =P Tastes like juice… I have tried wine (only red, though, except for the Tafelwein, but that’s just a big joke) many times, and the only kind I remember liking was ice wine.