George W Bush says; no foreigners allowed!

Yeah, I mentioned this in the chat a couple days ago when DC++ started opening that little pop-up about it. Isn’t very good for his image, but hey, it’s easy enough to get onto with a public proxy as Cless said.

ONE TIME KERRY BOUGHT FFX-2, BUT THEN HE REALIZED THAT HE SHOULD JUST BUY GTA: SA BECAUSE THAT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN FFX-2 BECUZ RPGS ARE 4 DORKS.

Yep, and by that definition I hate myself.

hahaha. Good point!

Wow, I can say that I’ve never been to GWB’s website. I almost want to go just to make fun of it, but I’m paranoid that he’s spying on people through his website via the Patriot Act. Nothing Bush does surprises me anymore, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Bush was spying on people through his website. And there’s a reason Bush doesn’t let anyone outside of US/Canada see the site. As noted earlier on the thread, it reflects his foreign policy. I’m just gonna place my vote tomorrow. The results are all around you(TV, radio, internet) . I just hope that the Green Bay Victoly
over Washington foretells correctly, as do the price drops in oil. If not, Canada, here I come.

Edit: I got the same message that steve did when going to the site, which made me kinda paranoid.

Oh, one less thing to blame the chinesegovernment for. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not surprising though. I don’t think any comments would express this beautiful message better than just the simple fact:
“It’s unaccessable to those living outside the US and Canada.”
Go figure.

Make that Parts of Canada. I’m blocked.

This was mentioned on a few small news channels a few days ago. The report said that the Bush team doesn’t think that allowing the international community, including Americans living abroad to access their site, isnt worth paying for the extra bandwidth.

The guy’s the fucking president of the U.S. I think he can afford a little bandwidth.

He can, yeah, but that still doesn’t mean it’s worth the cost. I mean, what good is it going to do for him if, say, TD reads the site? Will TD all of the sudden be won over and send in his vote?

What the ****… akamai.net? When I tried getting into Bush’s site Netscape said that it was sending me a certificate from this domain.

man george bush is an idiot. he should know that that would negatively reflect on his already bad foreign opinions. so so stupid.