George W Bush says; no foreigners allowed!

George W Bush.com, Dubya’s official re-election page, is unaccessable to those living outside the US and Canada.

Wow, I guess he really put us foreign wogs in our places with his blatent contempt for the outside world. Good job chief! Especially since Americans on military bases outside the US can’t access it either! :smiley:

Someone please access it and tell us what it is they seem so intent on hiding from the Old World.

Not much on here is special, most of it is anti-kerry crap and a link to a very funny store:

Voting for dub-ya is a style in itself, show your style with a sporty dub-ya straw hat…

You people in “Old Europe” aren’t technologically advanced enough to view such masterpieces as Bush’ site :P.

I feel strangely fulfilled after reading Sin’s comment :smiley:

Or is it to keep terrorists form learning Bush’s election strategy…?

Actually, the military uses a propreitary network, so they probably still can access it.

Ahhhhh! I clicked on it! I clicked on it!!

Out damn spot, out I say!

:kissy:

Wow, now isn’t that supposed to make us feel like they care about us.

So, what about all the Americans living abroad?

That certainly reflects the administration’s relationship with the rest of the world. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it’s not like all the rest of the world can vote for him. Even if they could, they probably wouldn’t, either. :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that a few weeks ago there was a pro-kerry demonstration in India or Pakistan. Of course I could be horribly wrong here.

“You have attempted to establish a connection to ‘www.georgewbush.com’. However, the security certificate presented belongs to ‘a248.e.akamai.net’. It is possible, though unlikely, that someone may be trying to intercept your communication with this web site.”

Kerry’s Voted To Raise Gas Taxes At Least 10 Times.

Kerry Voted For Higher Taxes On Social Security Benefits At Least Eight Times.

Kerry Voted Against Expanding Child Tax Credit At Least 18 Times.

Kerry Voted Against Marriage Penalty Relief At Least 22 Times.
Wow! What a flip-flop that Kerry is! Changing his mind so many times!

That is only because you need to establish an https connection. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No other site does that for me.

Use a public anonymous proxy, you lazy bastards!

SILENZ.

And it’s the principle of the thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite is the support President Bush & the troops sticker. If you don’t vote Bush, you hate the thousands of servicemen/women worldwide. You don’t hate soldiers…do you? Manipulative and pathetic…

Any site that uses HTTPS has to give you a certificate, so they should ;P. Maybe for those sites you have already authorized the certificate.