Geek heaven.

I didn’t know about the one at Warrington market. I stopped going there after my mum told me the monkey on the pole had gone. Sounds like I’ll have to start going again.

Yeah, there’s a couple I go (or went) to. Space Madness has M:tG, Warhammer, Roleplaying, LAN, comics, anime, and collectables, but I just went there for M:tG. It’s about a mile from my school, so I walk there sometimes with friends. On exam week, we went there every day since we got out at 1. They host the local M:tG tournaments, where I’ve done quite well in the past. I may have to stop by there sometime soon to pick up some Darksteel. I usually get booster boxes and sell the packs to people at a slight mark-up.

GameWyze is a cool LAN place. The guys there don’t really watch how long you’ve been playing. There’s X-box, Gamecube, PS2, a couple DDR machines, but it’s mostly the computers. They sponsor one of the (I think) top 20 CS players in the country.

Hey Master, there ARE places like that in Puerto Rico. There was an Anime Shop in Mayaguez (that’s a city near Cabo Rojo for you non-Boricuas) and there is a Comics Shop there currently (in the Mayaguez Town Center) that ocassionally holds conventions. Also, the Mayaguez College has always had SF/Anime clubs (too bad I didn’t get to study there.) If I had a car (one that works, that is) I would visit these places more often. And, I’m pretty sure other Major PR cities like San Juan or Ponce have stores/clubs too. Check the yellow pages, or the Web

Too bad i live in Naranjito,but thanks for the info,i will look into it to see if theres anything close by.I only hope that the collage i plan to go to has an anime club or something.