Gee, isn't this a sweet thing for those PETA wackos to do...

Wow, I didn’t know most food animals were defined as sentinent.

At that, does anyone else just find this really, REALLY stupid and/or disturbing?

Its PETA, what do you expect?

People that beleive in somthing so strongly that they do stuff about it, are retarded.

I don’t see anything wrong with them doing something they believe will help, even if it is futile. Its not like they are the Animal Liberation Front, using terrorist actions to get people to follow their agenda.

If you saw 28 Days Later, you will know that people like PETA will force man kind into zombification! Thanks PETA! Now animals are all dead after eating our zombified asses. THANKS FUCKERS!!!

PS: Resistance is Futile. Your biological and technological adaptations will service us. You will be assimilated.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
People that beleive in somthing so strongly that they do stuff about it, are retarded.

God. I love you.

<i>Wow, I didn’t know most food animals were defined as sentinent. </i>

They’re aware that they’re alive. Attack a chicken and see if it runs or fights back.

Somehow, I find this disturbing.

PETA always does insane stunts like this. They had a poster a while back comparing slaughtering cows to the Holocaust. There was a huge uproar over that one. -_- Quite frankly, I wouldn’t do anything those wackos said if they paid me.

I heard about that guy, me and my friend were talking about how weird that would be to eat someone else. I thought is was kinda cool. i really doubt he’ll become a veggie-tarian. If he does I’m God and all of you are my slaves.

PETA’s really just out for the attention. They created a certain niche for themselves in which they have name recognition but no ideological support and not even an actual political agenda as such. They’re pretty much a source of entertainment. Not unlike Marilyn Manson, really.

Originally posted by Alice
[b]<i>Wow, I didn’t know most food animals were defined as sentinent. </i>

They’re aware that they’re alive. Attack a chicken and see if it runs or fights back. [/b]
Fight a chicken it will go “BUCK BUCK BUCK!” and flap a foot away. Keep fighting it and a THOUSAND CHICKENS WILL COME AND ATTACK YOU! Reducing your heart meter to like a half.

Thanks Glenn, I love you too.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Katana
PETA’s really just out for the attention. They created a certain niche for themselves in which they have name recognition but no ideological support and not even an actual political agenda as such. They’re pretty much a source of entertainment. Not unlike Marilyn Manson, really.

Never thought about it that way, but your right heh

Originally posted by Jakanden
Never thought about it that way, but your right heh
He’s correct in exclaiming Marilyn Manson to be a source of “entertainment”?! He’s more false than even you are, post-composing that previous statement!

Originally posted by Charlemagne
He’s correct in exclaiming Marilyn Manson to be a source of “entertainment”?! He’s more false than even you are, post-composing that previous statement!

wtf are you talking about?

Originally posted by Alyx
I heard about that guy, me and my friend were talking about how weird that would be to eat someone else. I thought is was kinda cool. i really doubt he’ll become a veggie-tarian. If he does I’m God and all of you are my slaves.
I wouldn’t mind being your slave, baby! [gets crushed by a “Your Ad Here” weight]

Strange group, that PETA. How can they actually think that a cannibal will become a vegiterian? Especially after only reading a cook book?

Very strange indeed.

sen·tient ( P ) Pronunciation Key (snshnt, -sh-nt)
adj.

1. Having sense perception; conscious: “The living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God’s stage” (T.E. Lawrence).
  2. Experiencing sensation or feeling.

I struggle with my carnivism on a daily basis.

One day at a PETA rally, I’m going to eat an Arby’s Big Montana ultra sloppily.

Originally posted by Amerycinsycho
One day at a PETA rally, I’m going to eat an Arby’s Big Montana ultra sloppily.

GRAH! How dare you steal my ideas!

This stunt doesn’t really make any sence to me.