Gay penguin for President in 2004!

That’s like being born in an American Embassy. American Embassies are considered to be on American soil. The part of the zoo he was born in is to be considered “Antarctican soil.”

Hooray for the penguin!

In Canada, we have the Rhino party, although I am not sure whether they actually are trying to elect a rhinoceros into Parliament.
:cool:

Even if the rules allowed him to run for the elections, the bird in question is gay. Everybody knows that people who vote in America these days hate the gay (otherwise there wouldn’t be so much effort to keep them from marrying).

The zoo is considered American soil since the zoo has nothing to do with Antarctica government (which is non-existent)!

Actually, Antarctica is divided in many regions, each belonging to a country just as if they were colonies. If Gay Penguin was born in a region where US has bases, then he is considered american.

Zoos aren’t embassasies. Zoos are private/government property. Not only that, but each country has different rules for citizenship. In America you are either born in America, or its outlying territories, and you apply for it. Gay penguin would fall under the being born in America part. Heck, why do you think we see so many illegal immigrants come to America to bear their children. It makes their kids American citizens and America won’t kickt he parents out then.

Only on RPGClassics would you find a series of posts arguing whether or not a gay penguin can legally run for president.

How I love this place.

I’m still trying to decide between Gay Penguin and Weird Tentacle Cheeseburger With Joystick.