Gamespot reveiws Real Life ;)

Highly interesting reveiw, although the game seems to be lacking in the entertainment department :wink:

http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/gamespotting/071103minusworld/1.html

Real Life is good, but my biggest beef is dying is even harsher than in D2 Hardcore or Nethack. We also need more contact with the developers.

ā€œThis game sucks, change it.ā€ -By Butt-Head.

Ah, this game blows. Thereā€™s not even any savepoints! What the hell am I supposed to do if I screw up?

Depends how much you screw upā€¦

I also dislike the lack of save points.

Add to that the lack of godmoding and item cheats

Yeah, uhā€¦you donā€™t want item cheats and godmoding in an MMORPG. Or savepoints. Think, people.

If you screw up, I donā€™t want a rollback on the servers. Unless I get higher drop rates and exp rates for compensation.

I think it was rated way too high. While graphics are excellent and the framerate never drops and the server has never lagged, it has some serious problems, most notably with gameplay and leveling. This game has the most tedious class changing routine Iā€™ve ever seen.

Sound is good for the most part, but every now and then, I get a pitch fluctuation when talking to 12-14 year old boys. I usually dismiss it as a cheap soundcard problem, but Iā€™m beginning to think itā€™s part of the game.

And some of the NPCs need new scripts. Have you seen the grammar?

And the economyā€™s pretty bad, too. Itā€™s never constant, and thereā€™s so many currencies. There should be a worldwide currency and a more stable (stock) market. But at least itā€™s better than a barter system.

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
[b]Yeah, uhā€¦you donā€™t want item cheats and godmoding in an MMORPG. Or savepoints. Think, people.

If you screw up, I donā€™t want a rollback on the servers. Unless I get higher drop rates and exp rates for compensation.
[/b]

Could at least have some respawn thing like Diablo over battlenet.

I think it was rated way too high. While graphics are excellent and the framerate never drops and the server has never lagged, it has some serious problems, most notably with gameplay and leveling. This game has the most tedious class changing routine Iā€™ve ever seen.

Some items like weed, alcohol etc. and some situations may drop or increase the frame rate for some users. It may also make them lag.

What a horrible attempt at being humorous.

Oh, I forgot to mentionā€¦I found a bug. I found some mushrooms and ate them, but I didnā€™t get bigger and stronger.

I did, however, see lots of weird colors. The following eight hours are kind of a blurā€¦

Eight hours?? What were you eating?

I found this game to be fairly unenjoyable, and I returned it. I bought a sandwich later. Good sandwich.

Prawn Mayonaise?