Games that should exist, but dont

…you stab people in every day life? WTF? O.O

Who doesn’t?

The Dreamcast Bomberman was online. Now they just need to do a portable online Bomberman (on either DS or PSP or both, preferably playable cross-platform).

Also, NiGHTS 2.

This reminds me of the evil HM diary I read online somewhere a while back… hilarious stuff. :smiley:

1. An RTS as good as Starcraft

2.A game where you play the zombies in a city.

You should check out Stubbs the Zombie on the XBox. RE: Outbreak 1 and 2 sort of cover this, but it doesn’t last long.

A Read or Die game would be awesome.

I was vaguely amused since it was the exact thing Alucard was complaining about in the first episode of Hellsing: he was going on a rampage every single time he felt the slightest “hunger”, he made himself obvious to anyone with the slightest bit of vampire h8ing, and oh yes, he was dumb enough to (a) walk into a church without considering that this might cause him to burst into flames (which it did), and (b) eat a garlick pie without knowing it until his face was half-melted.

I think I know what you guys are talking about, can you give me a link to check it out?

Edit: Isn’t Alucard a real friggin’ hypocrite though? He verbally abuses those two fake vampires (The second undead to appear in both manga and anime, the boy and the girl) for doing senseless killing just for the sake of killing, but then he goes off to Brazil and practically begs Integra to let him slaughter the policemen. Which he does. While laughing maniacally.

Because IRL you shoot them in the face. This is a fantasy game, going back to the halycon days when killing was done with swords.

I believe that Vickimints was talking about this

Dawn of the Dead FPS (modern)

An FPS based on the events of C&C: Red Alert 2

All right, clearly the sarcasim was lost.

That game was for Dreamcast
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/data/470431.html

I would like another Mischief Makers game, or another Skies of Arcadia Game.

A new Kid Icarus.

<A HREF=“http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=646394”>George A. Romero’s Land of the Dead</A>.

Seconding that.

Thought of something else: An MMORPG based off Shadowrun.

Their making a FPRPG for the 360, and they just released 4th edition. If there was ever a time where there was a chance for this, its now/ the not so distant future. I know theres a demand for it, a lot of SR fans I’ve seen have thought of this, and with these releases, not only are they bound to eventually end up being more vocal about it, but the powers that be have never had their ears mroe open.

ya i saw stubs on x-play and it looked awsome…now if i had an x-box >.<

I was being sarcastic, too. I don’t think I use the word ‘Halycon’ if I’m being serious.