Gameboy Advance Games

I’d go with what everyone else is saying and get Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Metroid: Zero Mission. I also really liked Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. I don’t know if I liked it more than AoS, but I really liked it.

Nul, I am so hooked on FoMT these days.

I liked the Golden Sun games a lot, but I know that opinion here is divided on those. There are also good GBC games that you could play on the GBA.

And there’s Advance Wars II too.

Super Dodgeball Advance. Speaking of dodgeball, see the movie. It was kinda funny.

I don’t know why no one’s reccomended it yet, but WarioWare, Inc. Micro Minigames is perhaps the finest game on the console, aside from Aria of Sorrow. Also, of course, the Legend of Zelda was just re-released on the system, and you’ve always got stuff like Breath of Fire and Golden Sun (previously mentioned). As far as platformers go, Metroid: Zero Mission, Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Megaman & Bass, and Klonoa: Empire of Dreams are the best of the best. When it comes to puzzle games, I prefer Super Puzzle Fighter II: Turbo, Puyo Puyo, Mario vs. Donkey Kong (technically a side-scrolling platform/puzzle), and Chu Chu Rocket!!. Don’t forget, if you’re a Seiken Densetsu fan, that Sword of Mana is also available.

And good luck finding Bubble Bobble. What’s more, it’s not even that good of a port.

(And, yes, Tactics Ogre and Advance Wars are awesome, but if he doesn’t like Final Fantasy Tactics, he probably wont like those.)

Don’t forget the upcoming megaman übercollection with all the GB Megaman titles ^^