Galerians.....Anybody????

Has anyone ever played galerians? When i ask people at college they just pause and give me a funny look, then they contiue poking me with sticks and other assorted sharp objects. PLEASE TELL ME I’M NOT ALONE!!! (about the game not the poking thing, that is, but then again…

Any ways what do you think would happen if rion hadn’t of distroyed Dorothy?

Galerians is that game with the kid whose experimented on (or something) and gets those psychic abilities right?

yeah it’s like Akira.

I remember hearing about it. Btw, this forum is meant for role playing. Moving to Main forum.

Isnt galerians a race of aliens from a MST3K episode? Space mutiny one?

I’ve heard of it. Wasn’t it a survival horror game?

Yes it was. It was two discs I believe.

Which system is it on?

PlayStation.

I loved that game the time I rented it.
Albeit, it was because I cheated the hell out of it with my gameshark, but I still loved it ^^

Originally posted by Steve
I loved that game the time I rented it.
Albeit, it was because I cheated the hell out of it with my gameshark, but I still loved it ^^

Gamesharks can make even the worst games fun.

I’ve played it, and i bet you guys also didnt know that was based off a Yaoi themed manga…HA

Really?
Do you know which Yaoi manga is it based on?

Why does Giz wanna know? :stuck_out_tongue:

Because we want to know if said person is full of shit.

It was fun, but I didn’t bother to buy. I should have.

Heh. I think that was just a rumor (I heard it in the past) so I doubt it came from a yaoi manga.

It was an OK game. I got bored of it after a while.

Bah that game drove me crazy. I couldn’t get through without killing people and I always ran out of drugs trying to do that. and some of those puzzles were annoying.

Originally posted by angelic_deathscythe
yeah it’s like Akira.

I thought that as well, but Akira is a bajillion times better (not the videgame, that sucked).

Rented 'em both, because of the similiarity to Akira. One of the worst PS games I ever played. The sequel wasn’t much better either.