GAH!!!

Fuck you, Eva. I’m no one’s entourage.

Steve, what about my entorauge? arent you in that?

Oh I’m sorry, you all love Sin and SK and all the other men seperately, in your individual ways.

Kudos to Steve for recognizing himself in my comments.

Yeah, besides the fact that my avy is male, and i had the >><<, i guess you could get confused. And FYI, call me Wiz, cause for a while i got confused with Wilfredo.

Strange, I actually predicted people’s genders here… I thought Kiro was a girl the whole time for some reason.

The only person who gives me probs is Eden, who gives everyone probs.

Eden’s a guy. Glad I could clear that up.

thank god, so i was right about eden. but i always thot kirokokori was a little boy cough, points to signature :hint: only a boy would say something like that. Atleast in my opinion :cool:

wait ,cait sieth is a guy? dam… :noway:

As a sidenote, I’d just like to point out that in most cases, the girls on this very very geeky board are treated as gods.

As goddesses actually. And not of the domestic variety.

I’m pretty sure some people still think I’m a guy, even though I’ve provided some proof to the contrary.

I’m sure that some people still think i’m a woman too, despite all I’ve said. It’s really amusing to watch at times.

Yeah, I bet there are a bunch of people who still think I’m a guy. What losers, haha, they don’t even know what’s going on.

Calling Kiro a guy, my bad. I didn’t know Cait Sith was a guy until now. But I’ve always thought Eden was a guy. Val, I did think you were a woman when I first joined the boards.

YEah but you’re still fun to pounce.

And Maz, you are definately a guy.

o_O?

>>
<
<

woops. <<;;

No more hawt lesbian sex then Val? Or are we still on?

And then there are those of us (read: me) who don’t think gender should matter as much as it does, except in the more, shall we say, practical situations.

I use gender mainly to determine what kind of sex I’ll be faking on these boards (see earlier post to Val). >.>

I see some people still enjoy messing with each other’s minds… Mwahahahahahaha!

I thought eden was a girl.

I wasn’t too far off :stuck_out_tongue: